Black ops zombies video

c3000b1atch35

This forum is my thoughts on the video. From what I saw in the video it looked like it was in a lab of some sort (possibly area 51). I thought the story line could be the government(not sure which countries government) sent agents to Der Riese to retrieve the players or see whats happening. I didnt see Dempsey,Nikolai,takeo,or Richtofen so they may have died but they captured some zombies most likely took 115 samples and went to my guess area 51 and some way the zombies broke out it never says the zombies bite infects you so i dont know how the scientist were infected most likely the 115. But you play as a special agent like the ones you see in the website but then again there is a army type and fight the horde. Please tell me what you think of this idea.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the accepted setting is a hospital. i think it makes sense, but i see what you mean. if you look at the screens thoroughly, you can see the people wearing lab coats running from zombies. i don't want to get my mind set on one idea though, there is still about a month until the game even comes out.

Imagona say I dont think we can expect it to be Area 51 due to the Russian signage.

A few other ideas with regards what we see in the video, helicopters and air strikes. These might not be kill streaks and might just be from say the leval intro vid like you had on Nacht.

So maybe US air cavalry drop a spec ops team in on a suspected Russian biologial weapon factory, spec ops encounter heavy resistance and call in an air strike. Air strike is what causes the damage to the factory and release of weaponised gas resulting in contamination and zombification of all inside the facility.

Not that I am saying thats what happened, I am just saying its best to wait for a bit more info before speculating.

Maybe they went in to rescue HL, but on freeing the riddeling shit he contaminated the entire facility with his disdain for logic. Also known to create zombies.