47093- EBOLA.

LeaderT83

The number 47093 which can be found on the updated gknova6 website, upside down, reads

EBOLA.

Upside Down.

Right Side Up.

(some people say the 0 is a 9 but it is an 0 because the lights are LCD so the number would not be messed up and lower like that. There is just a smudge on the number!)

I think that Ebola (but a more stronger/ severe case) is the most likely viral origin of what we can call zombies. Whilst not every single infected case has the extreme zombie-like symptoms, they are certainly there. The short explanation on Ebola is that the virus attacks every organ and the blood cell in the body causing them to die. Horribly. The long explanation follows...

Best Case Symptoms & Disease Progression

- Fever

- Chills

- Headaches

- Muscle aches

- Sore throat

- Vomiting

- Lethargy/ Exhaustion

- Internal bleeding

- Random Outbursts

- Systematic multi-organ failure

- Death

Worst Case Symptoms & Disease Progression

- Fever

- Chills

- Headaches

- Muscle aches

- Sore throat

- Extreme Rage

- Vomiting

- Lethargy/ Exhaustion

- Memory loss

- Internal bleeding

- Partial brain death (frontal lobe, personality - after this stage your body will still be able to walk around, even though your "self" is gone)

- Internal and external hemorrhage from all orifices (commonly called "crashing & bleeding out")

- Death

Those suffering from Ebola have certain physical characteristics. Their eyes go red due to the bursting blood vessels; (zombies eye are yellow in nazi zombies) muscles in the face go flaccid, giving the face a blank and emotionless look. There can be bleeding from the eyes and mouth due to hemorrhage, even skin sloughing off flesh in some advanced severe cases. (ever notice the zombies skin in nazi zombies was bloody and black?) As parts of the brain fall to the infection, movement becomes slow and lurching... I'm sure all of this is sounding familiar. There is even a good possibility that as the brain is suffocated to death by dead blood cells, the victim will go into a violent attack mode.

Ebola mutates and evolves itself at a very fast rate. Currently there are 4 documented strains of it, with a possible 5th one just recently discovered. As of now there is no cure either, and the only course of action to halt an outbreak is to isolate the victims till they either die or recover.

In conclusion, I think a modified Ebola disease (maybe its was the scientist from gknova?) definitely has something to do with this round of zombies. Notice what is highlighted in red/ orange. Glowing eyes, bloody/ dark skin, random outbursts of rage...

This sounds like zombies to me!

Please discuss and tell me what you think! [brains]

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in this case it does look like it, but personally i want to stick to the story, u know 115 and stuff, zombies from evola to me isnt as exciting as zombies that come from 115, but idk thats just me, i just want to know what happend after Der riese, but if they start a new story line its fine, still looks awesome though!

Idk, looks like 47093 to me... Could be wrong though. Any idea what 47993 could be?

So far nothing on 47993, but I will be looking into all the different possibilities!

47993 is the zip code to Williamsport, Indiana. I doubt that's relevant though lol

Ohh I didn't think of zip codes... But it may very well have something to do with it! I'll continue searching. :geek:

The number 47093 which can be found on the updated gknova6 website, upside down, reads

EBOLA.

(some people say the 0 is a 9 but it is an 0 because the lights are LCD so the number would not be messed up and lower like that. There is just a smudge on the number!)

I think that Ebola (but a more stronger/ severe case) is the most likely viral origin of what we can call zombies. Whilst not every single infected case has the extreme zombie-like symptoms, they are certainly there. The short explanation on Ebola is that the virus attacks every organ and the blood cell in the body causing them to die. Horribly. The long explanation follows...

- Fever

- Chills

- Headaches

- Muscle aches

- Sore throat

- Vomiting

- Lethargy/ Exhaustion

- Internal bleeding

- Random Outbursts

- Death

- Fever

- Chills

- Headaches

- Muscle aches

- Sore throat

- Extreme Rage

- Vomiting

- Lethargy/ Exhaustion

- Memory loss

- Internal bleeding

- Partial brain death (frontal lobe, personality - after this stage your body will still be able to walk around, even though your "self" is gone)

- Internal and external hemorrhage from all orifices (commonly called "crashing & bleeding out")

- Death

Those suffering from Ebola have certain physical characteristics. Their eyes go red due to the bursting blood vessels; (zombies eye are yellow in nazi zombies) muscles in the face go flaccid, giving the face a blank and emotionless look. There can be bleeding from the eyes and mouth due to hemorrhage, even skin sloughing off flesh in some advanced severe cases. (ever notice the zombies skin in nazi zombies was bloody and black?) As parts of the brain fall to the infection, movement becomes slow and lurching... I'm sure all of this is sounding familiar. There is even a good possibility that as the brain is suffocated to death by dead blood cells, the victim will go into a violent attack mode.

Ebola mutates and evolves itself at a very fast rate. Currently there are 4 documented strains of it, with a possible 5th one just recently discovered. As of now there is no cure either, and the only course of action to halt an outbreak is to isolate the victims till they either die or recover.

In conclusion, I think a modified Ebola disease (maybe its was the scientist from gknova?) definitely has something to do with this round of zombies. Notice what is highlighted in red/ orange. Glowing eyes, bloody/ dark skin, random outbursts of rage...

You could be onto something here?

EBOLA.

- Fever

- Chills

- Headaches

- Muscle aches

- Sore throat

- Vomiting

- Lethargy/ Exhaustion

- Internal bleeding

- Random Outbursts

- Death

- Fever

- Chills

- Headaches

- Muscle aches

- Sore throat

- Extreme Rage

- Vomiting

- Lethargy/ Exhaustion

- Memory loss

- Internal bleeding

- Death

You could be onto something here?

I'd like to think so!

I like the OPs idea, viral contamination. Treyarch are going to have a hard time tying these two stories together.

WaW WW2 period setting and ZomBop's Cold war era, I think the best they could do is work with the whole Russian and American paperclip style ops that happened after WW2 as a continuation of the German phsy ops and biological weaponisation programs.

Plenty of real world evidence of the continuation of Biological weapons research in use after the war on both American soil and other countrys like S.A. , which were mostly based on work by the Germans and Japanese in WW2.

Not sure how they will work Z point and Odin ships into the story, will just have to wait and see how well this "zombie lore" holds up to scrutiny.

I like the OPs idea, viral contamination. Treyarch are going to have a hard time tying these two stories together.

WaW WW2 period setting and ZomBop's Cold war era, I think the best they could do is work with the whole Russian and American paperclip style ops that happened after WW2 as a continuation of the German phsy ops and biological weaponisation programs.

Plenty of real world evidence of the continuation of Biological weapons research in use after the war on both American soil and other countrys like S.A. , which were mostly based on work by the Germans and Japanese in WW2.

Not sure how they will work Z point and Odin ships into the story, will just have to wait and see how well this "zombie lore" holds up to scrutiny.

Yeah I agree! I am very anxious to see how the story will work!

it wouldn't be too hard, the Germans of 935 immigrated between WW2 and the cold war, they carried with them the element 115's radiation and have developed an immunity to it and passed it n to their children who passed it to friends, neighbors ,girlfriends, etc.. and have developed an immunity to it (gas mask guy not immune?) eventually we get a giant outbreak spreading across the nation, so the secretary of defense enlist for elite soldiers to fight them back and find the source : the children of 935 and the soldiers of our original maps and

PS do you think that zombies new easter eggs are video? if so i hope they cover edward and the others as well as redo the 935 tests with video and audio

I dont have any expectations for ZomBops story wise, I wont be looking for EE or a story line, if they have done their job well the story should be reasonably apparent and not divide the community by vastly differing theories.

Of course there will certainly be EE for the hardcore fans, but I would not want to speculate on them.

To some degree I hoped that they had built an ARG into the co-op mode similuar to GK6, hidden codes that led to web sites, but due to the work of certain factions I am not so sure this would be a good idea.

At least not without strong and active community support from representatives and community VIPs. From memory they did not directly/openly communicate with the community after DR was released.

Also GK6 did not really follow the norm for an ARG, indicating it could have been run in house.

Shame.

I think this is a really good idea but I had another idea.

3/9/1947 was when a paper was published about an oxygen meter that was used in WW2 planes and subs, obviously to monitor he levels of oxygen. Well 1947 is post war and the paper is about how the meter could monitor the amount of differet gases used in anesthetics(

Anyway its just a guess, but who knows.

I will work on getting a link, I'm on my phone right now.

Link to newspaper clipping about he paper. Sorry about the copy and paste.

http://osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/speci ... 70309.html

Why are some of you ignoring Leaders brilliant post?

This is an exceptional discovery.

There are only two things that would cause somebody to think it coincidance....

1 - The pre-concieved and confirmed idea of zombification caused by 115 *Hey, maybe 115 causes rapid

suffering of the virus?*

2 - It's a very 'unstable' discovery. Some would think it unlikely that treyarch would hide a clue by

incorperting a name of a virus into an inverted number... but hey, they're crazy ;)

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

as we see from the GKNova6 videos!

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

They wouldn't have escaped!

Those people zombified by either your Ebola virus, or a 115 radiation! :D :D :D

1 - The pre-concieved and confirmed idea of zombification caused by 115 *Hey, maybe 115 causes rapid

suffering of the virus?*

2 - It's a very 'unstable' discovery. Some would think it unlikely that treyarch would hide a clue by

incorperting a name of a virus into an inverted number... but hey, they're crazy ;)

OH MY GOSH!

It would make sense for there to be a virus causing zombification, because there is a public outbreak

And you can't say those people had been bitten, as zombies don't bite, they eat.

Thank you! Also, there is no proof that 115 caused the zombies in WaW! Only proof that it is in the game and also that it is in the guns like the wunderwaffle. Maybe the virus cause the nazi zombies too? Discuss!

suffering of the virus?*

OH MY GOSH!

Thank you! Also, there is no proof that 115 caused the zombies in WaW! Only proof that it is in the game and also that it is in the guns like the wunderwaffle. Maybe the virus cause the nazi zombies too? Discuss!

Way to break that one down, and good ideas. Maybe the person we see put into a test chamber in one of the videos on the updated gknova website was exposed to 115 or ebola as a test?

suffering of the virus?*

OH MY GOSH!

115 would only cause it through direct contact, Ebola could spread through the air

I personally believe the man being strapped into the machine, was being strapped into

a high flight simulator.

It would mimick the deprivation of oxygen that occurs at high altitudes, (thus in planes).

The Nazis tested it on jews appalingly.

Maybe I'll get a picture of this, but It looks exactly the same as what the man is being put in :D

(but I doubt it's the same, what would the relevance be?)

it's called a decompression chamber me thinks?

I personally believe the man being strapped into the machine, was being strapped into

a high flight simulator.

It would mimick the deprivation of oxygen that occurs at high altitudes, (thus in planes).

The Nazis tested it on jews appalingly.

Maybe I'll get a picture of this, but It looks exactly the same as what the man is being put in :D

(but I doubt it's the same, what would the relevance be?)

it's called a decompression chamber me thinks?

well if we assume it was russians that were doing this in the video, we know they were developing jets at the time. could be for this?

EDIT: The russians developed at least 13 MiG's between 1940 and the 1980's

suffering of the virus?*

OH MY GOSH!

Way to break that one down, and good ideas. Maybe the person we see put into a test chamber in one of the videos on the updated gknova website was exposed to 115 or ebola as a test?

I think the ebola virus was modified by scientists and it cause an epidemic. I also think they were modifying it for mind control. Look up Mk-Ultra on youtube. Some pretty crazy stuff!