47093- EBOLA.

LeaderT83

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebola and 115 seem to have the sam effects (symptoms)

Also, all over the wikipedia page for ebola there are pictures, and 1 of them is bodies being thrown into a river / truck EXACTLY like about 4 seconds of one of the clips on the new gknova site!

Please get me the link to this video!! :ugeek:

if ebola is wat cause the death then what causes them to return to life or did they never die.

This could be taking the 28 Days Later route and treating it more as an infection than the true undead zombies. 28 Days Later is considered a "zombie movie" despite the zombies not ever dying. It was just a mutated rabies-esque virus called Rage.

Other than the name "Nacht Der Untoten", nothing that we've seen has said that they died before turning (I think). Therefore, a mutated ebola virus could be quite plausible rather than a solanum-esque virus where a person medically dies before reanimation.

if ebola is wat cause the death then what causes them to return to life or did they never die.

This could be taking the 28 Days Later route and treating it more as an infection than the true undead zombies. 28 Days Later is considered a "zombie movie" despite the zombies not ever dying. It was just a mutated rabies-esque virus called Rage.

Other than the name "Nacht Der Untoten", nothing that we've seen has said that they died before turning (I think). Therefore, a mutated ebola virus could be quite plausible rather than a solanum-esque virus where a person medically dies before reanimation.

The game mode is called "Nazi ZOMBIES" do you need more proof then that, I'm pretty sure they are zombies.

Guys, You need to remember that this is a new game we have here. They could totally redo the story without involving a thing from Nazi Zombies on WaW. I'm not sure if they will do that or just do a continuation from Nazi Zombies but my opinion is that they will add on to Nazi Zombies but add new things to the story and take other things out. The reason that I think this is because we are going from WW2 to The Cold War and that is quite a big difference. Another thing is that if you see the zombies on the gknova6 website they have civilian clothing on and are NOT Nazi Zombies. So how could these people suddenly be effected by whatever the zombies in Nazi Zombies were effected with after all this time?

Okay, let me be more clear as to what I meant. The term zombie is tossed around a lot. 28 Days Later is often called a zombie movie, even though the "zombies" never have to die and reanimate before turning. So we can't be 100% sure if they mean Nazi Zombie as in George Romero zombie or 28 Days Later zombie.

If they have to die before turning, then the ebola virus argument is out the window. People don't die before displaying symptoms of ebola. Those symptoms develop, THEN the person dies. So if the "zombies" in Treyarch's mind don't have to die to become a zombie, then ebola is still very plausible. As support for the latter being the case, Richtofen begins to turn into a zombie while still alive at the end of the tutorial in the iPod version of zombies.

Like Shoreyo said 115 caused the zombies. They wouldn't take the reasons the zombies came, out of the games. As for people being affected after "all this time", the Cold War started in 1947, and WWII ended in 1945. That's really not a lot of time, considering zombies don't unless they are shot in the head or given a high dose of electricity (in the game anyway). And there was nothing in WaW that says the zombies were all gone, so its quite possible the zombies stayed "alive" for two year, and killed more people.

Ok for the LAST time, zombies come from 115, it was confirmed in WaW, so can people not say that ebola causes zombies

It was never explained exactly how zombies are affected by 115. This idea of a mega-mutated strain of ebola as a result of exposure to 115's radiation is just another level onto explaining the origins of zombies. Let me rephrase that: This theory does not run counter to the 115 theory; it acts as a supplement to it. If you are too stubborn to give that a chance, then I suppose it is time you read a different thread.

Ok for the LAST time, zombies come from 115, it was confirmed in WaW, so can people not say that ebola causes zombies

It was never explained exactly how zombies are affected by 115. This idea of a mega-mutated strain of ebola as a result of exposure to 115's radiation is just another level onto explaining the origins of zombies. Let me rephrase that: This theory does not run counter to the 115 theory; it acts as a supplement to it. If you are too stubborn to give that a chance, then I suppose it is time you read a different thread.

Too true, thats what i was saying about it being a cover up... or caused by 115 :shock:

Ok for the LAST time, zombies come from 115, it was confirmed in WaW, so can people not say that ebola causes zombies...

What i thought was when was this disease discovered?

Maybe a russian/american cover up of zombies....

Can you just provide better evidance of the confirmation you have for zombies being created / caused by 115. I mean it does not make much sence at all, 115 is an ellament on the periodic table that has some unusual properties but it certainly is not an biological entity.

Perhaps you could start another thread with your evidance and we could talk about it there so as not to lose the good work being put forward in this thread.

Thanks Shoreyo.

im pretty sure 115 cuased the the humans to be turned into zombies. i think 47093 is not EBOLA, but something else.

Where is your evidance to support the idea of an elemant causing this plague of zombies. As for your statemant that 47093 is not EBOLA but is something else, well what the hell is it??

Dont rip down the work of somebody unless you have something solid to offer in its place. Do you??

Search Rebirth Island, I have provided a link a few posts above yours. The connection to weoponised viruses is startingly obvious if you took the time to read.

maybe the baseball field from the original gknova6?

possible, but I dont know of any notable baseball fields there. at least none that would be suited to a bombing. seems to me they would want a crowded, populated area

damn...i confused it with the williamsport they have the little league world series at

:mrgreen:

Please forgive the thought. Great discussion and great ideas.

Maybe just maybe

115 was the cause for the zombies being reanimated (or being "crazy")

and the ruskies developed ebola and it mutated.

I was just thinkin in logical sense if Treyarch is all talk about how they listen to the fans,

one could bare a guess to think they would NOT stray from the story. Sure the elements for

them to bring the story forward "decades" makes sense. Especially considering they built the

game backwards-co-op and multiplayer first and the single player came after.

115 was making things improbable seem possible so maybe they didn't die

but were mutated by the experiments of the ebola strain.

Sorry if this was postulated already. Im n00bish at forums. Thanks.

:mrgreen:

Please forgive the thought. Great discussion and great ideas.

Maybe just maybe

115 was the cause for the zombies being reanimated (or being "crazy")

and the ruskies developed ebola and it mutated.

I was just thinkin in logical sense if Treyarch is all talk about how they listen to the fans,

one could bare a guess to think they would NOT stray from the story. Sure the elements for

them to bring the story forward "decades" makes sense. Especially considering they built the

game backwards-co-op and multiplayer first and the single player came after.

115 was making things improbable seem possible so maybe they didn't die

but were mutated by the experiments of the ebola strain.

Sorry if this was postulated already. Im n00bish at forums. Thanks.

I actualy dont disagree with you though my previous posts might not show it, sometimes an idea needs room to grow so people can get their heads around it.

Perhaps a thread that offers both ideas up together, one which shows both these ideas of 115 and Ebola are both valid.

I will try and put something up later today.