GKNOVA6 UPDATED - ZOMBIES! **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Kyubi

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kids really this blind? HL is fake, so fake it's not even funny.

gknova6.com

© 2010 Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision and Call of Duty are registered trademarks & Black Ops is a trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc

gknova2.com

No copyright at all.

So it has NOTHING to do with Black Ops.

Use your brain, common sense.

Etc.

BINGO!!!

Big relief and it looks like BO Zombies will be everything we hoped for and more....

GKNOVA6 always had the potential to be just an interesting ARG aside to a COD BO cold war storyline but these developments have restored my faith in Treyarch's ability to see a winner.

If we make the assumption that all confirmed GKNOVA6 info (broadcasts, communiques and drops) were to provide back story material for BO Zombies then the possibilities are limitless.....( the Black Sun logo in GKNOVA was the pointer..)

Given that DLC is a great money spinner for Treyarch I fully now expect to see the DLC potential of Zombies achieved as it's own ongoing series.

Speculation at this point is worthless as Zombies has always been about assumed truths and alleged consipracy so I'm just going to sit back and wait for release....Happy Days!!!!

I truly am loving this whole fight war between CODz members and the HL members...

One side doesn't know when to shut up about him and enjoy the moment while the others just doesn't get that they would have to wait until they SEE the "truth" about it, yet even though they tell us to "STOP FLAMING" they are just counter-acting their own actions by instigating more and more about how HL is fake...

Oh drama drama drama, you never let us down from a good show :)

Yeah, I'm a HL follower, and what of it? Am i stupid to follow him? Maybe, but i really don't care now, we have zombies in Black Ops, three new modes, new weapons/old(?) weapons, and many more stuff...and i'm just happy to take it all in ^__^

Well, time to get ready for my visit with "0"/Henry/Ben for my surgery, maybe after this surgery i might see if this is real or not :P

Just so you all know, the man/zombie is banging on the glass and you can hear the noise.

At first, I thought it was part of the music.. but that bassey thud is from him hitting the window!

I know people said about the man, but you can actually hear him!

Also, where is that constant stream of smoke coming from?

Near the very bottom on the right near the tiny 9th screen?

Just so you all know, the man/zombie is banging on the glass and you can hear the noise.

At first, I thought it was part of the music.. but that bassey thud is from him hitting the window!

I know people said about the man, but you can actually hear him!

Also, where is that constant stream of smoke coming from?

Near the very bottom on the right near the tiny 9th screen?

I am going to listen out for the man. I can hear him banging but cant hear him saying anything.

The smoke is from a ciggarette.

http://www.gknova6.com/index.php

Zombies!!!!!

UPDATE:

After looking through this video, it appears as if the first zombie map will be a zombie hospital?

Hell yes!

x_Xx9oju5AQ

Its more of a testing factory/laborotory, there doing that nova prototype which is either a new teleporter or new dg or something else o.O

And I swear thats the SAS liberating the facility

also look at zombie graphics... awsome...

I might be crazy, but I think Treyarch is doing a Co-op Zombie Campaign, in the video you see Nazi Zombies from WaW, but sometimes you see zombies wearing people clothes and a facility, that can be a signal of Russian Zombies, I'm just so excited to this, the video is very scary with that music.

Well that is 100% confirmed. =D

if you watch over and over again its russian scientist test on a guy then and then you know where it goes from there but maybe the guy in the room is still there and theres a mic infront of his mouth and all that equipment maybe its a zombie game show... but seriously you think they took this kinda 28 days later take on it which is AWESOME!!

the way the zombies run is pure epic-

btw my view-

those screens are live feeds of what is happening and as for the man banging on the window- well- that shows that there is indeed someone at the console watching the tvs/ controlling

I disagree that they are live feeds. To me it looks like you could string them all together to get one long video. I may be wrong, or may have been done already, but its possible

look at the weapons in some of the clips. they look modern. from what i could make out i saw and ak47 and probably what looked like a m249 saw machine gun. this confirms zombies in black ops wooot

:D:);):(:o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :facepalm: