GKNOVA6 UPDATED - ZOMBIES! **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Kyubi

Okay i've been reading up on this everyday for about a month now and just kind of hid in the shadows to absorb it all in,

all the Videos,The Henry Langham Drama....

All the way down to listening to peoples audio recordings off of cell phones of where they drove out to the middle of nowhere at night to receive viral items (an iphone i think it was?)

Anyways i decided to finally make an account and try to chime in my .02 and try and help figure stuff out with you all

I just got home so i'm gonna look over everything thats going on a bit more

Hmm also something weird..

http://WWW.GKNOVA.COM has been down off and on all day, i tried it an hour or so ago and it didn't work now its working again

I know people have noticed this site before but thought id just put it back out there for people to keep an eye on

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what this means?!?! We get to play 5 zombie maps, a kick ass sweet tit multiplayer(hopefully), and a great campaign before thry even have more maps! :splat: oh god i just jizzed. This is going to be motherfucking awesome! I dont care if hl is real or not anymore! I care that i could be satisfied with this game for months if there was no dlc, but there is going to be!! :splat:

whats funny is that his signuture says "Stop Flaming!" :)

Hahaha seriously. People these days, it blows my mind.

But on the zombie side of things... did anyone notice the quick-revive machine?

It was footage from Verruckt. So no new stuff there.

That didn't really look like Verruckt, the old stained walls did, but thats about it. The layout of some parts didn't really look like it.

i actually think treyarch is trying to show us something new we havnt seen before. i see in one of the monitors a reg. human guy being tested and entered into like a gas chamber. its funny cuz we've never experienced a BOSS before. not sure either but in the beginning of the video theres a very hard to tell figure of a huge zombie wearing a helmet while burnt. could it be?

sorry not into the HL bandwaggon either.

Just joined the Forum but have been reading and researching zombies since map pack1.

I like to think I am obsessed with it.

I have not been able to keep up with this GKNova stuff or HL. I dont understand all this desiphering and stuff.

Could somebody please tell me in here or a PM what we have found out so far from the GKNova stuff and who the hell is HL and what is he about?

However once GKNova confirmed it is to do with Zombies with this epic transmission thingy I knew I had to get involved with this stuff.

All I can say is THANK YOU!!! to Treyarch for restoring my faith. Was crushed when MP4 was not going to be released and didnt think they would bother with it in black ops.

However I am not sure if I like the whole modern day zombies, but how else are they going to do it? I hope it is not a infection type thing and "epidemic" because I like the secrecy of it all.

Anyway, help would be appreciated.

-Andrew

Anyone notice the various number sets around the room? 47093 is all i can make out right now but it shows up in 3 places. There look to be more as well but I can't read them.

Yeah, I see those too

There's one just next to the microphone, one on top of all the TVs in the middle, and one on top of all the Tvs to the right.

As for the microphone, the whole set up looks as if it is some security surveilance system...

Just joined the Forum but have been reading and researching zombies since map pack1.

I like to think I am obsessed with it.

I have not been able to keep up with this GKNova stuff or HL. I dont understand all this desiphering and stuff.

Could somebody please tell me in here or a PM what we have found out so far from the GKNova stuff and who the hell is HL and what is he about?

However once GKNova confirmed it is to do with Zombies with this epic transmission thingy I knew I had to get involved with this stuff.

All I can say is THANK YOU!!! to Treyarch for restoring my faith. Was crushed when MP4 was not going to be released and didnt think they would bother with it in black ops.

However I am not sure if I like the whole modern day zombies, but how else are they going to do it? I hope it is not a infection type thing and "epidemic" because I like the secrecy of it all.

Anyway, help would be appreciated.

-Andrew

I will start with; Henry Langham is complete BS. And then finish with, we havent found out that much so far with this new video thingy, but people are speculating if there is a muffled voice overshadowed by other noises right at the start of the transmission. Also, we are looking at separate monitors to see if we can spot things.

We have found that there is a gun outline (possibly AUG, i personally thought it was the FAMAS though) found in the top right of those 4 middle screens at some point in the video. A guy/zombie/scientist looks like he is trapped in a chamber and banging on the glass to get out in the top left video. Quick Revive has been found in the bottom right corner. A possible HAZMAT like team has invaded the facility to get rid of the zombies, and kill the scientists.

That is about all, Oh and Welcome ;)

*sorry, I posted this in another thread but I think it needs to be here too*

(It's not Nikolai, it's a man in a white coat with a gas mask and a back pack using a PPSH.. for some reason

I thought it was Nikolai too when I first saw it)

Here are all the little clips I can see....

- Soldiers dragging dead bodies

- Fighter planes (don't know the name sorry) shooting down a helicopter

- Scientists (or possibly doctors) being shot by a militairy squad (with gas masks, SWAT maybe?)

- A man being hooked up to some machine that's behind a lead door with a 'attentionz sign on it in german

- Zombies standing in a circle, screaming in all directions

- A man with a backpack, shooting zombies with a PPSH

- A man shooting a rocket launcher

- A room with stone walls having a spinning light in it (and later the same room, but destroyed with the spinning light)

- Zombies feasting on bodies

- Ruins of a burnt down facility

- Zombies being lit on fire

- Zombies surging down a corridor

- Inside of a helicopter, as it shoots at the facility on fire

- A single zombie walking down what looks like a hospital corridor

- Soldier looking up into the planes in the sky, then dying (it's in 1st person

- The number 47993 (as some smart cookie has already pointed out )

- zombies grabbing the camera you're looking through

- shadows of zombies walking across a railing.

- A single zombie standing still, shaking its head about

- A measuring clock thingy (linked to the machine the man is being strapped to)

- ONE OF THE SHOOTERS OF THE SCIENTISTS IS WEARING AN EYE PATCH

- 6 zombies walking down the same hospital corridor (actually, the 1 zombie mentioned earlier is just the slowest one)

- Zombies in HUMAN CLOTHES (one wearing police uniform, another a tie and shirt)

- STANDARD SOLDIERS shooting zombies

- There's a small screen beneath the mic, but shows no special clips

(All of the screens alternate with these clips, some link to form larger screens)

From all of this, there are two events happening...

- A facility being invaded and destroyed (possible Der Riese being ruined by the Russians)

- A zombie outbreak in the public streets

I laugh at the crows that say HL is still a "fake" even though this ha happened.

I am surprised no one has seen the zombie in the top left banging on the glass

Actually, I and others who have already said so have seen that

But since it's not a clip, i didn't mention it

Also, I disagree over whether it be a zombie.

I think it's a man trying to escape.

... Please stop laughing ...

I am 100% sure we are the first person view of somebody in hospital.

We are looing at some monitors that are playing the videos we are trying to decipher.

I think we are in hospital because you can hear a beeping noise in the background that I believe is a heart monitor. You can also hear the person breathing. Seems to be on some support with that aswell.

Also in the top left you can see a wire/tube that expands when you hear the breathing. I believe it is the funnel or tube that is giving him the breathing support.

Plus you can see a doctor in the window at the top left that is keeping an eye on the patient (us).

I have no proof on this part but I have a feeling that we are either Maxis or one of the playable characters in SNN and DR.