GKNOVA6 UPDATED - ZOMBIES! **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Kyubi

here is 0/HL speaking to us around an hour before this happened. As you can see he mentions 27 a few times....

He stopped speaking with us for around 5 or so days before magically appearing right before gknova6 updated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl0n8cW2BRs

EDIT: I should also mention that some of the videos people have put up on youtube from gknova0/2 have bee claimed as copyright of Activision

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Good lord

Why is every HL fanboys response...

"You'll see on this day, blah blah"

And when that day comes

"erhm... No no, I meant this day"

And yeah, I know you'll call me a crow now...

but to let you guys know, I'm actually a teenage human being, sitting at my computer scolding idiots.

No wings, nothing

Oh Good lord

And when that day comes

but to let you guys know, I'm actually a teenage human being, sitting at my computer scolding idiots.

No wings, nothing

We show you all the proof you need about HL. You still do not believe. from the emails, to activision claming copyright on gknova0/2 videos, to HL predicting this ages before gknova6 changed.

I will not mention HL anymore as you do not deserve to know the truth.

AUG in zombies yasssssssssssss

Oh Good lord

And when that day comes

No wings, nothing

We show you all the proof you need about HL. You still do not believe. from the emails, to activision claming copyright on gknova0/2 videos, to HL predicting this ages before gknova6 changed.

I will not mention HL anymore as you do not deserve to know the truth.

AUG in zombies yasssssssssssss

thanks for shut up the HL bullsh*t case,we waited for this too long.

I am 100% sure we are the first person view of somebody in hospital.

We are looing at some monitors that are playing the videos we are trying to decipher.

I think we are in hospital because you can hear a beeping noise in the background that I believe is a heart monitor. You can also hear the person breathing.

Is it so far fetched as to believe the old gknova6 site was the "before" -- man barely alive, looking at monitors, and the current gknova6 site is the "after" -- the experiments that have gone wrong, with this same man watching the monitors? And if its in a hospital / research facility, would that mean he's trapped there? Idk. [brains]

look on the 2nd tv from the right (top row), at the beginning you see zpmbies being sprayed by a flamthrower (hell yeah!) and shortly after that, you seee a glimpse of a chaulk weapon outline!

edit: on the farthest left scrreen, the scientists arent running from zombies, they're running from guy shooting them with ak-47s and gas masks!

also, on the 2nd screen from the top left, at the very end, there is an f4 phantom dropping bombs, killstreak?

REMEMBER THE EMAILS FROM THE DROP!

they mention novas: tested humans

nova prototype 1: the new version of the DG, or teleporter. But they state it is too unstabe:

Remember how advanced the germans were back then?... So much data lost

We cant test it is so unstable it dissipitates....

I guess this is where they did it all, this also solves why i was on the list, finally :) i said:

This was in a post on the gk drop

This shows these people are continuing the nazis tests, either to make a weapon or teleporter out of the element 115, and yet again they make zombies...

2nd screen from the right, bottom row: guys wearing berets mowing down scientists, Spetznaz?

so far i've seen the ak, m60, chaulk outline for famas or aug (t0p row, 2nd screen from right, near start of transmission)

bottom right screen: and maybe another lmg with a large belt/box mag, kinda looks like a PKM (i'm guessing it's russians using it as the guy's wearing white winter uniform and gas mask)

edit: outline is of the aug.