THE riot sheild

plazma12

Okay, i am makeing this topic becuase this has bugged me for a VERY long time...in one of the messages before actual ingame play, it says you can point the riot sheild at your enemy exactly....and the bullets are supposed to go back to them, after plenty of experience with the riot sheild i have never ONCE had this happen...

"plazma12 -insert bullet reflection icon here- -insert name of person killed-"

dont get me wrong C4 with Riot sheild is fine but... aint the point of the Riot sheild to be a full juggernuat and intimidate your opponent? Never once have i seen someone hessitate to shoot my sheild and then knife me after throwing a flashbang. this Might just be IWs way to try and "Balance" Invulnerability with whatever else they where thinking about at the time. but yeah anyone else been thinking bout this?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ricochet generally means bounce off yes...but never once have i seen the bullets ricochet off the sheild and back at them, infact...its more likly that the bullets pretty much just get lost In the sheild i am pretty much just saying it would be nice to have the sheild do more then bash and blast

Yes the bullets do ricochet, but the only time you really notice it is when enimies are shooting at you from behind when you have the riot shield infront of you. The bullets will hit off the inside of the riot shield and kill you. Same thing goes when they are shooting at you from the front and you have the riot shield on your back.

Since the riot shield is curved its very unlikely that the bullets will ricochet at a perfect 0 degree angle and hit the person thats shooting. The only time i can imagine someone dieing from a riot shield ricochet is when a person is shooting at a riot shield user and the bullets ricochet off the riot shield to the side and kill the riot shield users teammate. But im not 100% sure that the bullets ricochet off the front, but i know that they bounce of the back for a fact.