Henry Langham is a Fake PROOF (Pheonix wright style)

Guest xeinpo

Ok so a while ago i took some pics of benntherenn(The person that started the whole hoax)on the chat now i have photo proof that Benn(Lead hoaxer) is fake AND a troll so lets start

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3455/trollo.png

There we see him and me screwing with him :P but thats not even the start there was worse spam which i will present now.

http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/893/troll2f.png

There we go.So i thought this was great evidence but then i realized...what the HL fanboys are like.

"HE WAS MARRRRKETING TREYARCHSSSS NEW GMAE NT SPAMMIGGN IDTO!!!!!!!!!!!!11111elvan!111"

So i came up with a plan.Feed the troll.This made him even more happier and made him do a new type of spam care to see? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWwhIjYB ... re=related please listen for dramatic effect

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/802/troll3.png

OBJECTION! Why would Treyarch Spam codz's chat unless...IT WAS A HOAX!

Now Henry goes about spamming again but its pretty hard to see here but believe me it was big philip was a witness.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/802/troll3.png

OBJECTION! Colonel Langham:How do you know that's me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44M5siTt ... re=related

Gah,emm im not sure actully.

Judge:I find the defendant Henry...NOT GUI-

OBJECTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JR_SJ0G ... re=related

Look back at the first Henry Langham thread what do you see

Judge:...Well emm it seems BenntheRenn started the first post.

Prosecutor *sshole:OBJECTION THIS COULD BE A FAKE

Objection......it isnt

Judge:Wow thats Solid evidence GUILTY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-__bD8d ... re=related

And so a end was put to the trial but...Henry was still out there and he would continue making up more obvious BS until the end of time...of until about call of duty 11 for which he will then come up with a character called David Davidson who escaped the hell hounds and went around telling the story to the still crying HL fanboys who were sad that Henry killed himself because "they were too much for him"

CASE DISMISSED

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He don't even know how to make a professional website,it is suck so much,completely rubbish.

More than half of the HL fanboys are himself,he make tons of account and spam everywhere,this will attract people to follow,so he can continue his hoax.But I think after Treyarch announced anything about the zombie,he probably will make a prank,examples when you visit gknova2 site,suddenly a ghost come out and scare you.Sites like subang.co.tv killerjoe.net and http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/ ...etc

...I'm not even going to say anything, even though i have a good rant about how the forum members of this site are, i'm just not going to post it because i can probably tell it's just going to feed more fuel to the "hatred" fire.

GKNOVA6 was, so far, the only thing confirmed by Treyarch...who confirmed it though, i actually never saw/read the guy who said "Oh yeah GKNOVA6 is 100% Treyarch, yup trufax", was it a member here? Was it Carbon? Was it a Treyarch employee? Community Manager? CEO? President of the United States? Jesus? Could someone provide me a link to that post?

lol, hell i even remember when some people thought it was for Fallout New Vegas (the TV resembled that Fallout "theme" from it's early days) Although Bethesda told IGN that it was a good marketing ploy, but it wasn't them so it was ruled to be for COD.

I just truly and honestly find this whole thing to not be a hoax, and that's the beauty of it, calling this whole thing a FAKE is actually probably what he wants us to think, EVEN IF IT IS FAKE it's literally a genius plot to get us into this, i mean if you think about it he wants to separate people from "other" sets of people by making a bunch of things obvious that could spark a lot of people to catch and then see as fake, but has it ever crossed to you guys that his "fakeness" seems too obvious?

I can't tell you for a fact that this is Treyarch's or Activision's doing, yet there are a few people who can tell you that what's been going on is either Treyarch or Activision's doing. Don't give me any "brains" because i can already tell it's going down the s*** hole anyway for me, plus making more threads about Henry Langham (who is, so to speak, DEAD) and calling him fake is ACTUALLY bringing a lot more people into this mess all over again...

....that's why i kept telling you guys to NOT TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. It's done and over with, you can prove that he is fake for 1000 years, yet you still mention HIM, basically fueling his fire even more.

I'm not one to say this, but this thread should be locked. End of story, i don't think this thread should continue unless you want just a bunch of people claiming he is real and another side claiming he is fake. This is pure nonsense and your just feeding fuel to a dead fire that was put out ON THIS FORUM a long time ago.

ddanso7, you have good valid points there, i am not going to lie, i did find it odd that the username benntheren was the first person to mention this whole thing, plus i've seen Youtube Videos of his that showed he was just a regular guy, but all the videos that some people have put up have been flagged under copyright infringement for Activision...

If you want to do the right thing for ALL of us, just lock this thread and stop talking about him. Think about it, if you keep talking about him and he will have made his purpose, if you stop talking about him, he will not have anything much to do. Even if he does troll back into the forums, just ignore his posts/chats.

P.S. If it DOES appear that he is fake, we have enough man power to take him down, trust us, i don't think he would want to mess with us after what's been going on ;)

Wasn't this bullcrap put to rest way back?

Maybe when he called carbon a cunt?

I agree with maxi that discussion of him is only fueling this sadact, but, what the henry fanboys don't understand is from day one codz has only tried to prevent the pain the hoax will cause in the long run... Your little hearts are gonna brake when you discover you wasted your summer holidays with this crap.

•called carbon a cunt when carbon called him out

•Multiple crappy low budget videos ( using YouTube !)

•Making you all leave codz to go else where cause he knew we busted him

•Crap cheap websites updated more frequently than it rains in England !

•Overload of spam / multiple accounts and posts!

Oh I could go on , but everything has been said before.... This guy is fake, get over it and resume your life's, all we have tried from day one is to prove if he is real... Or fake... That took less than 48hours and then somehow some fanboys still believed and moved somewhere else so they could be blagged in private.... You have not been involved is some amazing marketing campaign , merely been rick-rolled beyond embarrassment !

How do people still believe this crap?

Is it any wonder all the believers are under 20?

We are just trying to help you out, prevent the heartbreak you will have once you realized you have in need wasted your time and effort on this crap!

Sorry if I'm ranting... I tried to resist posting... Really did... But I can not believe people are still following this crap?

...this never occurred to me but i just want to ask this question/possibility/thought:

Let's say, this DOES turn out to be real and everything that we got was in fact present in COD:BO's Zombie Mode, what would you guys say about this whole thing?

I for one would think it was one pretty damn good viral marketing, hell possibly the best i have ever seen a game company do in recent years. They utilized a lot of media formats for us to "follow" the story (Youtube, community forums, PSN and/or Xbox Live, etc.) so that people like us could relate to it since we live in times of the "social network" (which by the way is more than likely why some people call it fake is because why would such a respectable company use these methods to advertise a mode in a video game rather THAN the full video game itself?)

But if you think about it, that's almost the norm nowadays, many companies are using Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, community forums, etc to advertise, sell, etc. their products to consumers of a certain age group/specific interest.

Whoever these guys are, they are REALLY smart, no doubt about it, they used social networking to their advantage, drawing the "age demographic" of the game and mode. THIS is why it leads me to believe that no one or two people could be behind this, it's just too elaborate to create and STILL continue after one month, UNLESS they are business entrepreneur and literally know how to play the advertising game and they are LOADED with cash, which isn't that hard to do nowadays yet not as easy as one thinks it is...

I also think that if they REALLY wanted to troll us and then send us off with a big middle finger and a "HAHA", they would have already done this WEEKS ago, yet they still continue with this story...and as each day goes by, the "story" gets more elaborate than the next...

I have my doubts, yet i also have my beliefs in this story, that's why i am pushing this story to move further and see what is the outcome of it. I wouldn't care if it turned out to be fake to be honest, i'm not gonna cry all over saying "NUUUU MY HARD WORK WAS FOR NOTHING D:", hell I would think that the "hard work" actually helped me better as a person for personal skill and solving problems for a "hoax", a.k.a it was at least better to research and study about it rather than not doing anything at all which helps my "brain" out (like reading a book, solving a puzzle, etc.)

I would feel bad for those others that ARE going to cry when they find out it's fake, yet they don't realize that even though they put in work into it, we gathered and HELPED EACH OTHER which is a basic skill for management/job training and other useful activities/work ethic.

I don't know, those are my two cents if it does turn out to be real and also what my take would be if it turns out to be fake. Now i got to go an take my Intro To Business Exam online...whoopee XP

...I'm not even going to say anything, even though i have a good rant about how the forum members of this site are, i'm just not going to post it because i can probably tell it's just going to feed more fuel to the "hatred" fire.

GKNOVA6 was, so far, the only thing confirmed by Treyarch...who confirmed it though, i actually never saw/read the guy who said "Oh yeah GKNOVA6 is 100% Treyarch, yup trufax", was it a member here? Was it Carbon? Was it a Treyarch employee? Community Manager? CEO? President of the United States? Jesus? Could someone provide me a link to that post?

lol, hell i even remember when some people thought it was for Fallout New Vegas (the TV resembled that Fallout "theme" from it's early days) Although Bethesda told IGN that it was a good marketing ploy, but it wasn't them so it was ruled to be for COD.

I just truly and honestly find this whole thing to not be a hoax, and that's the beauty of it, calling this whole thing a FAKE is actually probably what he wants us to think, EVEN IF IT IS FAKE it's literally a genius plot to get us into this, i mean if you think about it he wants to separate people from "other" sets of people by making a bunch of things obvious that could spark a lot of people to catch and then see as fake, but has it ever crossed to you guys that his "fakeness" seems too obvious?

I can't tell you for a fact that this is Treyarch's or Activision's doing, yet there are a few people who can tell you that what's been going on is either Treyarch or Activision's doing. Don't give me any "brains" because i can already tell it's going down the s*** hole anyway for me, plus making more threads about Henry Langham (who is, so to speak, DEAD) and calling him fake is ACTUALLY bringing a lot more people into this mess all over again...

....that's why i kept telling you guys to NOT TALK ABOUT HIM ANYMORE. It's done and over with, you can prove that he is fake for 1000 years, yet you still mention HIM, basically fueling his fire even more.

I'm not one to say this, but this thread should be locked. End of story, i don't think this thread should continue unless you want just a bunch of people claiming he is real and another side claiming he is fake. This is pure nonsense and your just feeding fuel to a dead fire that was put out ON THIS FORUM a long time ago.

ddanso7, you have good valid points there, i am not going to lie, i did find it odd that the username benntheren was the first person to mention this whole thing, plus i've seen Youtube Videos of his that showed he was just a regular guy, but all the videos that some people have put up have been flagged under copyright infringement for Activision...

If you want to do the right thing for ALL of us, just lock this thread and stop talking about him. Think about it, if you keep talking about him and he will have made his purpose, if you stop talking about him, he will not have anything much to do. Even if he does troll back into the forums, just ignore his posts/chats.

P.S. If it DOES appear that he is fake, we have enough man power to take him down, trust us, i don't think he would want to mess with us after what's been going on ;)

Omg get off my thread your such a idiot.The only possible way to get rid of him is to make over 9000 threads on how annoying he is...god people these days.no but really i only really wanted a exscuse to shout out some Pheonix Wright puns :P.

...this never occurred to me but i just want to ask this question/possibility/thought:

Let's say, this DOES turn out to be real and everything that we got was in fact present in COD:BO's Zombie Mode, what would you guys say about this whole thing?

What info have you obtained?

I also think that if they REALLY wanted to troll us and then send us off with a big middle finger and a "HAHA", they would have already done this WEEKS ago, yet they still continue with this story...and as each day goes by, the "story" gets more elaborate than the next...

they cant believe their luck that your all still hooked, maybe a rich fanboy or summit wanting to make a name for himself ... Boxxie anyone?

I would feel bad for those others that ARE going to cry when they find out it's fake, yet they don't realize that even though they put in work into it, we gathered and HELPED EACH OTHER which is a basic skill for management/job training and other useful activities/work ethic.

you even no yourself it's fake...

are you going to put this on your C.V?

And ddanso, dont flame... Your approach will not help anything.. Maybe be do need an adult discussion exchanging info and theories ... Finnally putting this crap to rest

Max how many active people are in ur new forum. 20? 30? MW2 solds millions. Millions. So why would Treyarch have someone devoted to doing this Henry crap(his sites are updated WAAAYYY to frequently) when gkknova6/new trailers/new reveals are the only thing that will build hype for this game. And henry might make 5,6 more people buy it. What a duck..

Lol... Ddanso that didn't prove anything... It makes you look like a... (flameshield on)

I don;t know if Henry Langham is real or not but it is 100 fold better marketing than GKNOVA6 which sucked...

If whoever was behind Henry Langham wasn't related to Treyarch... they should swipe him up quickly!!!

GKNOVA6 updated 6 times in 5 months.... It's so f*ckinguninvolving that it's not even a Viral Campaign... It' got about 1000 people max to look at that stuff...

My theory is that Treyarch new it was failing hard and then started the Henry Langham stuff to add a little fire... There is no other way to explain it...

I hope that whoever Henry is is looking at this... He will be laughing his a** off at the first post. :)

Failing hard? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Do you know how many people preordered Black Ops? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Gknova6 kepts thousand of people entertained and was never meant to be updated alot. You are one funny gullible kid. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

You know what, I agree with max on the fact that the worst thing that came from the Henry Langham hoax was that it got some people to use their brains a bit. Personally after I heard final judgement from Carbon I stopped believing at all. What is sad though is the followers that still follow him and believe every word that he says. They even thought that HL was Activision because they said they filed a copyright infrigment or something like that. They never seemed to realize that you can get in trouble for starting a huge thing involving their characters, story, and ideas and claim to be official when you are not. This needs to die, and not pull a zombie and stay dead.

You know what, I agree with max on the fact that the worst thing that came from the Henry Langham hoax was that it got some people to use their brains a bit. Personally after I heard final judgement from Carbon I stopped believing at all. What is sad though is the followers that still follow him and believe every word that he says. They even thought that HL was Activision because they said they filed a copyright infrigment or something like that. They never seemed to realize that you can get in trouble for starting a huge thing involving their characters, story, and ideas and claim to be official when you are not. This needs to die, and not pull a zombie and stay dead.

No. The worst thing it did is cause alot of head aches for people like carbon and cause many active users to leave this forum.

It is evidence you seek?

Then it is evidence you will get.

Tomorrow at 6/30-7 PM WST you will see with your eyes the truth, in this post right here. It is time the right hand stops being so selfish and shares Treyarch's and Activision's full gift and Glory. you will be suprised :)

But to hold you guys over until then, investigate "Albert Camus" he is adeadphilosopher and some other things.

And I know CoDz is good at decoding things, so I will tell you what I will do. I will post the first ever video released in this ARG back on January 1, 2009 (YEA! 2009) on Vimeo. It's got an interesting message to decode in there for you, and some interesting flashes of pictures you might want to see ;)

I will give you guys half an hour before uploading almost everything else you guys will understand. I don't think they wanted it to become public, but it's their fault. I know some of you guys here are in the secret group (That goes for people in on this at Treyarch and ATVI too) You should message me before it's too late if you have a better solution.

-BlackOpsTiger

It is evidence you seek?

Then it is evidence you will get.

Tomorrow at 6/30-7 PM WST you will see with your eyes the truth, in this post right here. It is time the right hand stops being so selfish and shares Treyarch's and Activision's full gift and Glory. you will be suprised :)

But to hold you guys over until then, investigate "Albert Camus" he is adeadphilosopher and some other things.

And I know CoDz is good at decoding things, so I will tell you what I will do. I will post the first ever video released in this ARG back on January 1, 2009 (YEA! 2009) on Vimeo. It's got an interesting message to decode in there for you, and some interesting flashes of pictures you might want to see ;)

I will give you guys half an hour before uploading almost everything else you guys will understand. I don't think they wanted it to become public, but it's their fault. I know some of you guys here are in the secret group (That goes for people in on this at Treyarch and ATVI too) You should message me before it's too late if you have a better solution.

-BlackOpsTiger

Finally good to see what these "amazing" things these hl fanboys keep saying about so im looking forward to it BUT...dont try that "these first aired in 2009"tricks without proof.i will be happy to see what you post.

black ops tiger- dont try and steal HL's fire-

i know ur bullshit.

but- you cannot deny that the "hoax" has obviously worked as there have been an awful lot of people following it.

and btw- your saying all

this shit has caused a split in the site and untill COD-BO is released it will stay.

btwbtw- anyone plays minecraft pm me. :)

@880cloud088

Black Ops has the single lowest number of pre-orders since COD2... only marginally beating MW2... I imaging that less than 1% of people had even heard of gknova6.... Remember it's only the sad little people like you and me that bother to waste our lives on this pathetic stuff... I think someone in marketing is gonna be fired! :(

You aren't making sense. If Black Ops had the single lowest number of pre-orders since COD2, how does it have more than MW2 which was released well after COD2?

Second, I think Max is in on the whole HL thing too. He supposedly recieved a hard drive, even though he never did anything with it. If HL was fake, where did he get the money to send everyone these packages. I think that all the people that claimed to receive packages were in on it, or duplicate accounts of the original pranksters. That's just speculation though. Max also keeps praising the guys behing the HL hoax, possibly fishing for compliments on the hoax?

Second, I think Max is in on the whole HL thing too. He supposedly recieved a hard drive, even though he never did anything with it. If HL was fake, where did he get the money to send everyone these packages. I think that all the people that claimed to receive packages were in on it, or duplicate accounts of the original pranksters. That's just speculation though. Max also keeps praising the guys behing the HL hoax, possibly fishing for compliments on the hoax?

.....Oh i'm sorry, you must be mistaking me with Alex, i NEVER received a hard drive, the only thing i received from "henry" was THIS PACKAGE. If you notice, this was a VERY DIFFERENT and VERY SPECIFIC package, hell it even has DAN'S SIGNATURE (Remember the conversation between Dan and Simeon from the Live Drops and the Package carbonfibah got? Yeah, i got a letter STRAIGHT from him). The letter has some things that freaked me out (my name, address, occupation, education, future career) and then some that was...a bit BS (future relations).

I checked out the book, there are only two copies IN THE WORLD of that book, and apparently i have one of them. 13 Amp fuse is well...there.

I "praise" them because no matter if this is fake or not, they're way of viral marketing has just been amazing so far, never have i seen something of this caliber for a video game. Plus, if you think about it, the whole "Black Ops" theme fits this viral marketing as well (working in forums, sending out cryptic messages, etc.).

But you know what, believe what you want. I'm just a regular guy who somehow got way too involved in this, and i didn't even want to be as involved as i am now from this thing.