Gametrailers TV Episode Oct. 15th news

ZOMBIES MUST DIE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great find for sure, i've definitely never heard of the site.

I remember the big reveal on the original zombies, thinking "sweeeet, looks epic!" they made it seem better than it truly was, but it's still good.

I like the description quote they have: "if you love the smell of achievements in the morning, be sure to tune in for next episode's Black Ops coverage" Makes me think they're going to show of the list of achievements/trophies for Black Ops. And that definitely excites me since I read that someone looked at the achievements list during the MP reveal on Sept. 1st and there were 2 related to zombies.

I dont get how this is a great find. He posted something from a website that most CoDz members check twice a day.

I acutally didnt know this website exsisted so.. it helped me ;)

i never knew either

he actually posted it which is a help

great find for sure, i've definitely never heard of the site.

I remember the big reveal on the original zombies, thinking "sweeeet, looks epic!" they made it seem better than it truly was, but it's still good.

I like the description quote they have: "if you love the smell of achievements in the morning, be sure to tune in for next episode's Black Ops coverage" Makes me think they're going to show of the list of achievements/trophies for Black Ops. And that definitely excites me since I read that someone looked at the achievements list during the MP reveal on Sept. 1st and there were 2 related to zombies.

thanks guys and no hate this is why we have these threads to help each other out.

Well i sure hope they finally reveal the co-op. But if they have 2 co-op modes (as i thought they said earlier), they should just reveal zombies and then let the other one be a surprise. I dont really want to know every feature of the game before it comes out, because then its less fun discovering new things.

It sounds like an appropriate date, as it will be only 3 and a half weeks until launch