How much do you like/hate the new perk hacker?

Daveyjone

So will you like this new perk to replace Sit Rep: [brains]

Hacker - Ability to detect enemy equipment and explosives.

Hacker Pro - Hack enemy electronic devices and turn them into your team's (claymore, Stationary Guns, SAM Turrets).

I guess that will work like capturing care packages... :D ill use it on Combat training (What? you don't know about combat training? (click)) but i think hate shall come from it...

what do you think? i think it'll make people think twie before leaving a machine and you'll probably have to do it from behind as a turret and a claymore... imagine trying to capture them from the front... :facepalm:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Yes.

BUT ONLY if it DOES NOT Show enemy Equipment from Across the Entire Map Like sit rep from modern warfare 2.

It should only reveal enemy equipment if your fairly close to it, like Bomb Squad from World at War and Call of Duty 4.

Have you ever used sit rep? It might seem like it will show claymores from across the map, but in reality its really hard to see things from more then 100ft away.

Have you ever used sit rep? It might seem like it will show claymores from across the map, but in reality its really hard to see things from more then 100ft away.

Personally I find it easy to spot claymores from a fair distance away even without sit rep, so when I tried sit rep out, and I had over a dozen red equipment silhouettes polluting my screen at all times it was a annoying.

In reality though, however Hacker works its fine with me. I Hardly Used Bomb Squad and sit rep anyway.

I voted no only because I never used Sit Rep or Bomb Squad. Chances are I won't use Hacker/Hacker Pro because they don't serve ME a purpose. Not saying it doesn't serve a pupose but it doesn't help ME with how I set up my classes. Yet I may use it to get challenges then switch it for something else.

Either than that I may never use it

ok so i never used sit rep cuz it sucked and sit rep pro was also kinda sucky id rather use ninja (wich i always does) but i never really understood what hacker pro does. does it booby trap the enemy care package so that it blows up ehrn an enemy opens it up or is it booby trapped so when an enemy opens the care package and places the (for example sentry gun) out it turns over to your side or does it do so that the enemy cant use it? pls explain

btw i did use bombsquad in cod 4 and w@w cuz the bouncing betties were hard to see and the claymores where also harder to see than in mw2 for some strange reson

ok so i never used sit rep cuz it sucked and sit rep pro was also kinda sucky id rather use ninja (wich i always does) but i never really understood what hacker pro does. does it booby trap the enemy care package so that it blows up ehrn an enemy opens it up or is it booby trapped so when an enemy opens the care package and places the (for example sentry gun) out it turns over to your side or does it do so that the enemy cant use it? pls explain

btw i did use bombsquad in cod 4 and w@w cuz the bouncing betties were hard to see and the claymores where also harder to see than in mw2 for some strange reson

yeah, man, i, like 'totally' get 'down' with what your saying... hacker pro, like I said, means you can capture enemy equipment: claymores, sentry guns, those recorder turrets, the SAM(anti aircraft) turrets and other stuff. I guess it will take time like capturing care packages 'cuz' that is 'totally takin libs' if you can capture them immediately

Like totally 'so much betta thn sitrep pro man' and terms such like.

Did you get the hint there?

Lol, Bouncing Betties were Super easy to see.

Sorry I just had too.

I really wish the Had a Bouncing Betty Type Anti-Personel Mine in Black Ops. They are so much Better than Claymores.

maybe if you have a 50 inch Bravia or something. what REALLY sucked is when betties were in shallow water.... i had Bomb Squad in probably every single one of my WaW classes cause of it. it was kind of overused IMO

I voted Yes.

BUT ONLY if it DOES NOT Show enemy Equipment from Across the Entire Map Like sit rep from modern warfare 2.

It should only reveal enemy equipment if your fairly close to it, like Bomb Squad from World at War and Call of Duty 4.

yeah when you see the tiny spec across the map you dont need

this will be interesting to see how much it gets used but i wonder if you can change your teams claymore/sentry or whatever other equipment you can change.

for example: you are playing S&D your friend has a sentry/claymore set up facing towards A and then dies, all of a sudden some one on your team members plants the bomb at B (what a noob lol) so you run over to A and take control of the sentry/claymore/whatever, put it infront of B and save the game.

this is only one example of how this can be used but if you can take control of the enemy equipment i dont see why you can't take control of your own teams equipment.

Didn't use it in cod4,5,Mw2 and i wont use it black ops. when i can chose from

matathon,ninja,second chance, and tactical mask why would i use something that does something i can do on my own.

you can hack turrets?

ill have you on my team when playing black ops :D

And Booby trap care packages, hack sentries, and see claymores, c4, and camera spikes through walls?

matathon,ninja,second chance, and tactical mask why would i use something that does something i can do on my own.

it wasnt in cod 4,5,mw2 thats why.... Imagine you are playing search and destroy and they have 4 members left nd u are the last on ur team alive, they have 2 turrets garding A, so you sneak up with ninja and what not hack both turrets and then plant the bomb, the game has totally turned around in your favour. it is AMAZING>!!

it wasnt in cod 4,5,mw2 thats why.... Imagine you are playing search and destroy and they have 4 members left nd u are the last on ur team alive, they have 2 turrets garding A, so you sneak up with ninja and what not hack both turrets and then plant the bomb, the game has totally turned around in your favour. it is AMAZING>!!

i thought that ninja and hacker where on the same tier?

though id like second chance on search and destroy cuz then you could team up with ur friends and they could also have second chance so that you could rez eachothers when ur in second chance

i thought that ninja and hacker where on the same tier?

though id like second chance on search and destroy cuz then you could team up with ur friends and they could also have second chance so that you could rez eachothers when ur in second chance

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/home/i ... Itemid=127

they are on the same tier