new black ops website by gamestop

xStopDropNKillx

I randomly typed in SOG, and it gave me the "good work soldier" message, which means it was a real one :/

EDIT: Also typed in area51 and got that message. These were definitely codes, cause if you type in something that totally doesn't make sense it will give you a different message.

EDIT #2: Dont know why, but me randomly entering other words pretaining to black ops is getting the "Good work soldier" message. Words like, gknova, tank, black, and ops.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in ATOUGI because I didn't think anyone thought of it yet. I must have won something because the next screen asked for my phone# and address.

It asks you this for whatever you put in.

Put in abcde and it'll give you the same thing.

Oh. :oops: Now THAT'S fucked up. It'd be better if I just got something that said "You didn't find a code and you fail at life."

I'm new to this forum & joined to share with you the passwords I've found on that Gamestop gigapixel scavenger hunt.

I found MORE than 25passwords!...If you havent read the rules & regulations, they're doing this for 4days (22-25) with a new image to search through every day. Soooo, all 100passwords may be active from the getgo(I'm assuming 100passwords, because 4daysX25passwords).

I found & redeemed 16 of the passwords myself last night. I was on the phone with a friend whom found more passwords, but they were already taken. I also asked my buddy to input the codes I've discovered & it did say "Good work soldier, but this code has already been found."

Here's is the list of codes I found:

HENRY

MAXIS

TEDDY

ALIEN

ARIES

EIGHT

TRUTH

PROOF

SNOWY

DIRTY

SR-72

STORM

MOUNT

ROADS

SKIES

CLOUD

*(and here are codes i've found that were already redeemed)

WARD

FIXIT

TANK

BUNKER

31WR(more to this one i didnt write down)

BRAND

HOF

PRICE

635MQ4

Soooooo, if you didnt notice, the first buncha codes I found are related to zombies. "HENRY" is for HenryLanghams, "MAXIS" is Dr.EdwardMaxis, "TEDDY" for the bear in the randomweaponsbox, "ALIEN" because of the Co-Op gossip that was going around, "ARIES" because it symbolizes Mars(that's prob a code) & fits with the whole alien story, and "EIGHT" was the number scratched into the pistol on the cover of the game(just like the rounds in zombies.)

So, a big thanks to whoever started this thread.

AND A BIG THANKS TO MR. HENRY LANGHAMS FOR PROGRAMMING ME TO FIND THESE CODES!!!

I'm new to this forum & joined to share with you the passwords I've found on that Gamestop gigapixel scavenger hunt.

I found MORE than 25passwords!...If you havent read the rules & regulations, they're doing this for 4days (22-25) with a new image to search through every day. Soooo, all 100passwords may be active from the getgo(I'm assuming 100passwords, because 4daysX25passwords).

I found & redeemed 16 of the passwords myself last night. I was on the phone with a friend whom found more passwords, but they were already taken. I also asked my buddy to input the codes I've discovered & it did say "Good work soldier, but this code has already been found."

Here's is the list of codes I found:

HENRY

MAXIS

TEDDY

ALIEN

ARIES

EIGHT

TRUTH

PROOF

SNOWY

DIRTY

SR-72

STORM

MOUNT

ROADS

SKIES

CLOUD

*(and here are codes i've found that were already redeemed)

WARD

FIXIT

TANK

BUNKER

31WR(more to this one i didnt write down)

BRAND

HOF

PRICE

635MQ4

Soooooo, if you didnt notice, the first buncha codes I found are related to zombies. "HENRY" is for HenryLanghams, "MAXIS" is Dr.EdwardMaxis, "TEDDY" for the bear in the randomweaponsbox, "ALIEN" because of the Co-Op gossip that was going around, "ARIES" because it symbolizes Mars(that's prob a code) & fits with the whole alien story, and "EIGHT" was the number scratched into the pistol on the cover of the game(just like the rounds in zombies.)

So, a big thanks to whoever started this thread.

AND A BIG THANKS TO MR. HENRY LANGHAMS FOR PROGRAMMING ME TO FIND THESE CODES!!!

and a big thanks to Mr Bullshit

I think I found something, but it seems weird because it was only three numbers. I'm 99% sure it wasn't a legitimate code, but I'm gonna hope anyway. :D I found something resembling 202, so I tried that and got what everyone is getting with the address thing.

OFF TOPIC: Does anyone know where that place actually is in the real world? Just as a random thought...

ok, Mr.Non-Believer. Go to that website & input some of the codes I posted that you call "bullshit".

of course some of these codes may or maynot be real codes, i'm just sharing what i've typed into the box that approved for me.

oh, i almost forgot...."AETHER" was the last code i found last night. i was literally giving these things away on XboxLIVE last night.

go ahead & try the codes. it'll say they've already been found.

dont be a cunt cause you're programming failed.

HOW'S YOUR WIFE?

ok, Mr.Non-Believer. Go to that website & input some of the codes I posted that you call "bullshit".

of course some of these codes may or maynot be real codes, i'm just sharing what i've typed into the box that approved for me.

oh, i almost forgot...."AETHER" was the last code i found last night. i was literally giving these things away on XboxLIVE last night.

go ahead & try the codes. it'll say they've already been found.

dont be a cunt cause you're programming failed.

HOW'S YOUR WIFE?

No Henry things here.ok? And that is not my programming :)

OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I found a code just now,try put HENRYISFAKEANDGAY,and then submit it,it said valid :o

Hows your dad?

Watching them come and go

The templars and the saracens

They're traveling the holy land

Opening telegrams oh ho

Torture comes and torture goes

Knights who'd give you anything

They bear the cross of coeur de lion

Salvation for the mirror blind oh ho

But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky

Pray and the heathen lie will disappear

Prayers they hide the saddest view

(Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)

And your prayers they break the sky in two

Thinking of a different time

Palestine a modern problem

Bounty and your wealth in land

Terror in a best laid plan

Tomorrows and the yesterdays oh ho

Christians and the unbelievers

Hanging by the cross and nail oh ho

Pray and the heathen lie will disappear oh ho

You pray till the break of ALL.

And you'll believe you're loving the alien

the programming has failed....bring me another!

The templars and the saracens

They're traveling the holy land

Opening telegrams oh ho

Torture comes and torture goes

Knights who'd give you anything

They bear the cross of coeur de lion

Salvation for the mirror blind oh ho

Pray and the heathen lie will disappear

Thinking of a different time

Palestine a modern problem

Bounty and your wealth in land

Terror in a best laid plan

Tomorrows and the yesterdays oh ho

Christians and the unbelievers

Hanging by the cross and nail oh ho

Pray and the heathen lie will disappear oh ho

You pray till the break of ALL.

And you'll believe you're loving the alien

the programming has failed....bring me another!

lol,another poem cloned from the internet,sorry I can't bring u another fail(although you are),I don't want to spam this forum :(