How many arms do the soldiers in COD have?

nazizombiesrocks

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought, when the guy you're playing as has two guns, and you just saw them drop and come back up instead of reload, that it was because the guy you're playing as is such a heavily armed badass that he carries around a sack full of loaded pistols and when he's done he just throws them away like he has enough guns to use them as paperweights, doorstops and TV remote controls.

I always thought, when the guy you're playing as has two guns, and you just saw them drop and come back up instead of reload, that it was because the guy you're playing as is such a heavily armed badass that he carries around a sack full of loaded pistols and when he's done he just throws them away like he has enough guns to use them as paperweights, doorstops and TV remote controls.

lol, best theory yet!

seriously though, I always thought that the reload animation for akimbo guns should take at least 2 times as a single gun, if not longer especially for revolver type pistols.

the akimbo usp "glitch" where you knife super fast and always lunge is just one of the many glitches in the most broken game ever. just like the mp and mg4 silenced show up on radar. and the fal holographic takes one less bullet to kill then an FAL withouth holographic.

also.. this is mw2 not black ops. you should of posted this in the MW2 section.

Because the way they reload and knife when they have akimbo guns leads me to believe they may have at least 4. Also, how can you reload 2 guns with 1 hand each in about the same time it takes to reload one gun with 2 hands?

Ive been confused but films have the answer:

Press the catch and the Mag pops out or falls to the floor, you have mags on angles on your belt, you put the gun down and the mag clicks in then you lift and keep firing, only problem is cocking the working parts.... but the gun is probably re-made to automatically do that when the mag goes in.

Ive done that with a blank firing rifle.... wonder if anyones done it with a real one... :D