Teleporters - Swastika compared to Iron Cross

NZheadshot1

Here's a picture of one of the teleporters we all know and love. Note the swastika on the top

Earlier today I was looking at the Map Pack 3 poster, and noticed THIS teleporter. Note the cross on the top.

Ok this is all I could find that seems to relate to Nazi Zombies: The Iron Cross was founded on 10 March 1813 in Breslau.

If anyone knows why Treyarch decided to switch the cross with the swastika, please say something.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the iron cross is a sign of germany swasticka sign of nazism

The Iron Cross is actually a sign of Germany's military. My theory is that Der Reise and the rest was an idea conceived before the Nazis took power, and it was run by the military. When the Nazi took power, they took control of the project (Who wouldn't want an army of undead to take over the world?!).

I'm sorry, but Treyarch doesn't do things like this on accident. They always said to pay close attention to EVERYTHNG that they did.

you're missing an "i" just like teddy.

missing an "i"

wtf do u mean?

oooohh lol good find :lol:

and mikeh12 thats a good theory! maybe gknova6 (illuminati) took over der riese? what do you think?

The Iron Cross is actually a sign of Germany's military. My theory is that Der Reise and the rest was an idea conceived before the Nazis took power, and it was run by the military. When the Nazi took power, they took control of the project (Who wouldn't want an army of undead to take over the world?!).

Well obvously Group 935 has at least SOMETHNG to do with the German government - "Sopha, Drect ths message mmedatley to the Rechstag Hgh Command" the Rechstag Hgh command was defntely a huge part of Germany's government system. (The Rechstag s the captol of Germany for those of you that ddn't know...

So Treyarch probably dd t on purpose n order to hnt at the actvty between Group 935 and the German Government

Well obvously Group 935 has at least SOMETHNG to do with the German government - "Sopha, Drect ths message mmedatley to the Rechstag Hgh Command" the Rechstag Hgh command was defntely a huge part of Germany's government system. (The Rechstag s the captol of Germany for those of you that ddn't know...

So Treyarch probably dd t on purpose n order to hnt at the actvty between Group 935 and the German Government

LOL

the i's have it.

no i's i see

ii captain

kk bye

More of a PR thing there guys! The image is for MP3, so it would be accosiated with all posts, news, etc. They won't pot the swazstika on it simply because some people would not use the image, and would take offence to it. Simple as that, when there is a swaztika in a M game, its under the rating, but if its a public image it has to be otherwise.

who is he in the pic cuz u dont play as him

By the looks of it he's screwed.

And if that 115 links up, he's also just zapped himself

And the teleporter is using itself, so a 'no go' for him there ;)

But anyway, the cross does look like the Templar symbol

and most accuse the Illuminati of being the modern equivalant of the templars...

But I'm putting my money on german political sensitivity :)