red mercury baseball bomb gknova6 connection?

the 1

i was watching the transmission where you see the baseball stadium and the baseball, and they way the ball glowed got me thinking so i did a little snooping and found out that xerum 525 is speculated to be red mercury. heres a couple qoutes from a website i found:

"It contained two counter-rotating cylinders filled with a substance similar to Mercury that glowed violet when activated, known only as Xerum 525 it has been speculated to be Red mercury."

"Red mercury is a compound containing mercury that has undergone irradiation. When exploded, it creates tremendous heat and pressure – the same type needed to trigger a fusion device such as a mini-neutron bomb. "

The material means that a neutron bomb can be built “the size of a baseball” but able to kill everyone within several square blocks.”

i think when you hear that mans voice saying "hell is purple" he's talking about Red Mercury and that Red Mercury is also whats in the baseball! thats why we see the stadium explode, because the ball is a nuclear bomb! if anyone has already made this connection or has any thoughts on this i would love to hear them!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Mercury does not exist and neither does Xerum 525.

A neutron bomb is just a nuclear explosion with less explosive yield and more neutron radiation, no red mercury involved there.

Given the focus in the video of U 235/ U238? and the internals of a bomb I dont see how or why you have come to the conclusion that red mercury or X525 are involved.

A neutron bomb is just a nuclear explosion with less explosive yield and more neutron radiation, no red mercury involved there.

Given the focus in the video of U 235/ U238? and the internals of a bomb I dont see how or why you have come to the conclusion that red mercury or X525 are involved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke

Xerum 525 does exist, it was used in Nazi projects.

Red Mercury is a theoretical substance, but was thought to have been used to expose would-be terrorists.

Red Mercury is a theoretical substance, but was thought to have been used to expose would-be terrorists.

So you have a formulae or chemical composition?

There is some really interesting real world science that is talked about when people speak of Die Glocke. Counter rotating cylinders and bending space and time.

Xerum 525 and Red Mercury do not come into that realm of science as they do not exist and without knowing the composition of them you could not even begin to speculatate as to how they may have had an affect on the operation of said "hypothetical" Bell.

"exposing would be terrorists" like baiting Iraqis with bits of wire for target practice?

So you have a formulae or chemical composition?

There is some really interesting real world science that is talked about when people speak of Die Glocke. Counter rotating cylinders and bending space and time.

Xerum 525 and Red Mercury do not come into that realm of science as they do not exist and without knowing the composition of them you could not even begin to speculatate as to how they may have had an affect on the operation of said "hypothetical" Bell.

"exposing would be terrorists" like baiting Iraqis with bits of wire for target practice?

No like giving them red mercury, telling them it is explosive, and then watching them trying to blow something up and failing. But yes, Xerum 525 or Red Mercury does exist. Nice theory The 1.

No like giving them red mercury, telling them it is explosive, and then watching them trying to blow something up and failing. But yes, Xerum 525 or Red Mercury does exist. Nice theory The 1.

Its not a nice theory, its so left of centre I cant even begin to understand how he got there. As stated in one of the first replies, "Hell is purple" was a clue to the website for cryptography purplehell.com.

U-235 /238 were clearly referanced in the first video and later used to break one of the ciphers. There was never a mention of anything related to Red Mercury or X525.

The theory of using Red Mercury to create a neutron bomb is crazy, scientists know how to create a neutron bomb. Guess what it does not involve...Red mercury. It does involve real science though, not imagined substances.

The only time you will hear mention of X525 is in relation to the fabled Die Glocke. Key word their is "fabled", there is no real evidance to support the theorys bandied about on the internet.

I have taken the time to read most of them and they all stem from one source.

Anyway if X525 or Red Mercury exist you will be able to provide sources for your claims, chemical composition / formulae for producing a working sample?? Until you can do that like Bigfoot your claims are unsubstansiated and baseless.

Its not a nice theory, its so left of centre I cant even begin to understand how he got there. As stated in one of the first replies, "Hell is purple" was a clue to the website for cryptography purplehell.com.

U-235 /238 were clearly referanced in the first video and later used to break one of the ciphers. There was never a mention of anything related to Red Mercury or X525.

The theory of using Red Mercury to create a neutron bomb is crazy, scientists know how to create a neutron bomb. Guess what it does not involve...Red mercury. It does involve real science though, not imagined substances.

The only time you will hear mention of X525 is in relation to the fabled Die Glocke. Key word their is "fabled", there is no real evidance to support the theorys bandied about on the internet.

Anyway if X525 or Red Mercury exist you will be able to provide sources for your claims, chemical composition / formulae for producing a working sample?? Until you can do that like Bigfoot your claims are unsubstansiated and baseless.

Fabled? And do Nazi documents explaining Xerum 525 and the Die Glocke experiments count?

So far you have failed to provide any sources what so ever. What Nazi documentation? Post your sources and then we can talk.

The top picture is not the "fabled" bell for one. See if you can find out what it actualy is for yourself, you might learn something along the way.

The so called henge, the henge is quite obviously designed to support a top down load.

ie/ an object of weight placed on it from above. If the henge was indeed designed as they say to hold down a bell on chains it would have been designed for that purpose and show that in the design of said structure...which it does not.

You seem to have lost the point of this thread anyway, Red Mercury has nothing to do with GK6.com, and thats all that really matters.

Unless you really want to argue some about German WW2 conspiracy theories. Logic should have allready told you that the bell does not exist....look out of your window, watch the news.

The truth is out there..."plays eery music"

heres some more qoutes i found:

"But what was the mysterious "Xerum 525"? When first investigating this strange material, the first thought is that it might be some radioactive isotope of mercury, or possibly a more radioactive substance in chemical solution of some sort. It is perhaps worth noting that recently a strange substance known as "red mercury", or mercury antominate oxide, has been alleged to have strong neutron emitting properties when subjected to sudden explosive stress, and is alleged to be a non-fissile method of triggering the enormous fusion reactions of hydrogen bombs, as well as being able, in its own right, of fission explosions in the small kiloton range. Perhaps the Nazis had stumbled onto a similar such substance during the war. "

and you seem to have lost the point of gk6.com period! gk6.com is ABOUT conspiracy theories! the die glocke theory has everything to do gk6.com. the nazis used xerum 525 "red mercury" in their experiments with die glocke. whos to say they didn't discover red mercury's abilty to trigger ENORMOUS fusion reactions?

and you seem to have lost the point of gk6.com period! gk6.com is ABOUT conspiracy theories! the die glocke theory has everything to do gk6.com. the nazis used xerum 525 "red mercury" in their experiments with die glocke. whos to say they didn't discover red mercury's abilty to trigger ENORMOUS fusion reactions?

Exactly... Very nice theory by the way...

And just in case you forgot, WhosOnFirst, it doesn't really matter if xerum 525 exists, because this is a video game, not real life.

heres some more qoutes i found:

but I cannot be bothered to list my sources.

"But what was the mysterious "Xerum 525"? When first investigating this strange material, the first thought is that it might be some radioactive isotope of mercury, or possibly a more radioactive substance in chemical solution of some sort. It is perhaps worth noting that recently a strange substance known as "red mercury", or mercury antominate oxide, has been alleged to have strong neutron emitting properties when subjected to sudden explosive stress, and is alleged to be a non-fissile method of triggering the enormous fusion reactions of hydrogen bombs, as well as being able, in its own right, of fission explosions in the small kiloton range. Perhaps the Nazis had stumbled onto a similar such substance during the war. "

The article if I dare call it that, would seem that it contradicts itself. See red highlights .

No I seriously think you have taken a big s*&t from your brain and allowed it to spill onto your keyboard. At least have the descancy to look over the material Carbon posted up regarding GK6 to see how people came to the conclusions they did and what was involved and when.

There is no referance to the bell at all, so how are you tying it in. Jebus, what ability to produce ENORMOUS explosions, it does not exist. Uranium and Plutonium do though, is that not enough of an explosion for you. Swizz

And just in case you forgot, WhosOnFirst, it doesn't really matter if xerum 525 exists, because this is a video game, not real life.

Nope, wrong again. GK6 was an ARG based loosely on real world, strongly documented events from the cold war. They used declassified CIA documentation not f&%in Wikipedia.

Nope, wrong again. GK6 was an ARG based loosely on real world, strongly documented events from the cold war. They used declassified CIA documentation not f&%in Wikipedia.

Gk6 is an ARG for a video game. Gknova never happened. Yes, they are LOOSLY based off of real world events, namely MKUltra, but they are mostly constructed of the conspiracy theories revolving around Mkultra. Most of the gk6 stuff never happened, and some of those CIA documents were fake documents made by Treyarch. Gk is for Call of Duty Black Ops, which isn't real life, so yes, GK is for a video game. Thanks for taking my brains too.

Have you played on the new map Der Riese yet? or even for that matter Shi No Numa???

"The only time you will hear mention of X525 is in relation to the fabled Die Glocke. Key word their is "fabled", there is no real evidance to support the theorys bandied about on the internet."

The only time you will hear mention of element 115 is in relation to the fabled Die Glocke. Key word is "fabled",.....My point is that you can't say that just because X525 doesnt exist doesnt mean it doesnt have anything to do with it, because obviously element 115 cant do the things it does in this game, so your arguement has no backing.

ON THE OTHER HAND, your suggesting that all this stuff is historical, and that there WAS a zombie breakout in the Riese Projekt... but since X525 didnt exist it couldnt POSSIBLY have anything to do with it could it??

ok i reread this post, and realized it kinda sounds like flaming, so please reread it WITHOUT the sarcasm lol. dont really want to start an argument, just pointing out facts...

o btw GREAT find the 1. I will be giving you BRAAAIIINNSSS for this

just imagine, baseball, packed with xerum 525 and element 115, is thrown by the pitcher. Batter swings the bat. Impact, and the whoole stadium iis BLOWN TO S***! element 115 settles, and reacts with those killed, and ZOMBIE OUTBREAK!!! lol ok i doubt that last bit, but if the next map is at yankee stadum, you will become my new God

o btw GREAT find the 1. I will be giving you BRAAAIIINNSSS for this

just imagine, baseball, packed with xerum 525 and element 115, is thrown by the pitcher. Batter swings the bat. Impact, and the whoole stadium iis BLOWN TO S***! element 115 settles, and reacts with those killed, and ZOMBIE OUTBREAK!!! lol ok i doubt that last bit, but if the next map is at yankee stadum, you will become my new God

thx! ive been thinking about this for awhile. it just seems too apparent not to mention

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, calm down!

Element 115 = Xerum 525

The nazis first thought they had synthesised a completely new element, which had an atomic number of 115. Even though they created it by the bombardment of Calcum and Americanium, they were convinced that the nucleus had emerged into eachother, thus creating an imitation of an atom with an atomic number of 115.

Eventually, they discovered this was not the case.

They had merely created an isotope of American and Calcium.

Their delusion came form the fact that American and Calcium can not physically bond to eachother, unless they are

simultaneously triggered into an isotopic state.

So, when they bombarded American and Calcium together, some atoms were converted into imitations of other elements,

donating their neutrons to the new compound. The nazis assumed these missing atoms were joined to nucleic fusion!

After realising everything, they had to concede that their chemical was not actually an element, and so

it was not appropriate to call it 115. They instead called it Xerum 525.

Now go to bed