Balistic Knife as attachment and what would you use?

Phillips455

Guys i just had an idea, well remeber the bayonets from w@w, well if you had the balistic kife as an attachment you could use it as a bayonet, nd allow you to shot, effectivly making alot of noobs switching to these and end up mising the shot or try to knife, miss and be killed when they are vunerable

id love it but as you all know its a secondary "special weapon"

, also what would you guys have as your class?

Mines would be:

Primary weapon - FAMAS w/ flamethrower and smiley face red dot sight + camo - Berlin :P

Secondary weapon - Crossbow w/ explosive bolts or python w/ snub nose and acog sight

equipment - Tomahawk and nova gas

Perk 1 - Scavenger

Perk 2 - Warlord

Perk 3 - Hacker

Killstreaks

* RC-XD

* Mortar Team

* Chopper Gunner

so what would you be?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be running with whatever gun is deemed to be OP. Probably an SMG with a pink dot ufo sight. Yes its now confirmed there will be an UFO sight...there fu**&n better be. No camo unless its pink.

Claymores for secondary, easy kills if I can survive long enough to put one down that is...

What ever killstreaks are 3, 4 and 5, cause to be honest without killstreaks counting towards kills I doubt I will get to see anything other than the RC-XD.

Perks, I would like to run Hardline, Flak jacket and Extreme conditioning if its possible, but I have no idea as I have not bothered reading what the perks are for each tier. Guess I might go do that now...

edit...flak jacket, bling for extended mags and marathon.

rc-xd, Napalm strike and mortar.

The reality is that I will probably have a few map/ game type dependant setups once I get a feel for whats going on, if ever..

ghost hardened and marathon and total bs tht ninja and marathon are together and if the machete isnt true i might cry a little did everyone forget the machete rumors?

killstreaks uav care package dogs:]

there is no machete, its just your normal knife and a Tomahawk you can throw

also there is no uav, its a spy plane :P

EDIT: spelling fail lol

EDIT 2: heres some brains to make you feel better :D

I for one, Will Never Use Any of the Controllable Killstreaks. Just to make a statement. It doesn't matter if they aren't as powerful in Black Ops, There shouldn't be controllable Killstreaks.

I also hope they don't allow Killstreaks to Persist through multiple Search and Destroy Rounds. It Seriously makes getting a killstreak in Search and Destroy a Lot less exciting.

I will have multiple Classes set up for Different Maps, and the different Weapon Types.

I for one, Will Never Use Any of the Controllable Killstreaks. Just to make a statement. It doesn't matter if they aren't as powerful in Black Ops, There shouldn't be controllable Killstreaks.

I also hope they don't allow Killstreaks to Persist through multiple Search and Destroy Rounds. It Seriously makes getting a killstreak in Search and Destroy a Lot less exciting.

I will have multiple Classes set up for Different Maps, and the different Weapon Types.

Pretty much everything Zieghail said but I'm pretty sure every class I use will have the ballistic knife.

Agreed! i really hope the chopper gunner or whatever the new name is..gunship? will not be overpowered to the extreme like in MW2. dogs being 1 bite might get annoying depending on how good they are. hopefully they have less health then in W@W because dogs took more bullets then an mp40 jugger due to lag and how fast they were.

• 2 weeks later...

Class one

Primary: Car-15 commando

Secondary: Crossbow

Perk 1: Hardline

Perk 2: Slight Of Hand

Perk 3: Ninja

Class 2

Primary: Mp5k

Secondary: Markov

Perk 1: Scavenger

Perk 2: Lightweight