What do you want to see in the story?

Sgt. Grady

I know there is a lotof hype on the black ops multiplayer right now, i cant blame yall its pretty awesome, but a thought crossed my mind about the story. We know its based around the cold war and you are every where but what are you looking foward to seeing in the story or hoping will be in the story? for example a stealth mission, sniper mission. What do you hope will be in the story or are looking foward to the most?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be awesome if they had alternate endings etc just to give playback value.

As for individual missions I hope for a stealth mission with barely any kills, possibly a sniping mission.

I'd like the ending to be a surprise, one that leaves me shocked for ages!

All in all I hope the story keeps me guessing, keeps me entertained and wanting more

Indeed, I want to see the Same thing I said Almost 2 Years ago.

On the World at War HQ I made a topic about Treyarch's next Call of Duty after all the Rumors came out that it would be Based in the Cold War.

At the time(maybe Late November/Early December 2010), everyone thought "the Cold War was Dumb and that There wasn't any fighting that took place at all During the Cold War". I laughed at these ignorant people. Really? Their was no Actual Conflict During the Cold War? Vietnam, Korea, The 6 Day war? Those are just a few of the Widely Known Conflicts.

So I made a topic on the HQ Talking about the 34("Officially") Years during which the Cold War took Place. Detailing that almost that entire 30 years had Actual Conflict and not just Weapon Races. I also Detailed how The Cold War is An Unbelievably Rich Time Period to Craft an Epic Story, especially considering the amount of Information from the time period is still Classified.

I stated how Treyarch Could Easily make a great Consiracy Filled, and Theory Filled story and base it off What ifs, and Speculation and Rumors from the Cold War, and When you Consider that all those What Ifs and Specualtions and Rumors are most Likely True, at least to some degree, Treyarch Would Still be sticking to their Historcally Accurate Game Creation Roots.

That Topic on the HQ was Deleted by the The Man Less than 2 hours after posting it. At the Time My Friend and I Absolutely Knew that I hit the Nail on The Head. Why Else would they Delete such a Logical, non Flame Filled Topic that only a few people had posted on?

It seems that my unintentional Prediction is about to come true.

So I would hope to see Conspiracies. Lots of them. And Theories Too. A few Jaw Dropping Revelations. Spectacular Music, And Lots of Awesomeness.

I'm really hoping for a lot of sniping missions and some fun level with weird gun set-ups. I always liked Vendetta, All Ghillied Up and One Shot, One Kill. Just that effect of hitting Zakhaev in the head and only having his arm fly off, loved it! No, but in all seriousness, those were good missions that I would definitely like to see more of.