Anyone know anything about this gun?

play2often

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its the Enfield, that's bullpup but the gun in the video appears to have the magazine in front of the trigger. Also the Enfield has a circle thing on its stock behind the sights, I didn't see that.

Its not the FAL because that was confirmed to be semi auto. And I didnt see the galil's bipod , although it is small on that gun. The Galil is the only other candidate.

But the stoner comes in lmg and rifle forms so that could explain the smaller clip.

that is the greatest gun name ever!!!!!!

you think stoner 63 is funny? initial prototypes were called stoner 69.

EDIT: IT'S DEFINITELY AN LMG. PAUSE AT EXACTLY 0:20, another player with the same gun (since it's sharpshooter) walks by, you can clearly see a big bipod on a long barrel. also appears to have some sort of woodland camo.

EDIT 2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stoner_63.JPG

^ compare this to the vid paused at 20 seconds, notice the 2 tabs with holes (on top of gun, in front of and below acog) then notice the cylindrical piece further down in front of the tabs. also note the tube above the barrel that ends at the vertical piece about halfway down the barrel. BOTH. GUNS. HAVE. THESE. FEATURES. :o:o:o:o:o ;)

EDIT 2: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Stoner_63.JPG

^ compare this to the vid paused at 20 seconds, notice the 2 tabs with holes (on top of gun, in front of and below acog) then notice the cylindrical piece further down in front of the tabs. also note the tube above the barrel that ends at the vertical piece about halfway down the barrel. BOTH. GUNS. HAVE. THESE. FEATURES. :o:o:o:o:o;)

Yup. Either way the guy shooting it did not deserve to play the demo :facepalm:

The Enfield in the game is just the SA-80 or the L86 LSW from MW2. It's a bullpup LMG and that gun is not it. However, I know nothing about that gun...

Nope, the SA-80 is a family of guns, not one specific gun.

And the Enfield is the L85 (Like the L86 LSW, but a rifle version), but it still doesnt look like the gun in the video

I don't think its the Enfield, that's bullpup but the gun in the video appears to have the magazine in front of the trigger. Also the Enfield has a circle thing on its stock behind the sights, I didn't see that.

Its not the FAL because that was confirmed to be semi auto. And I didnt see the galil's bipod , although it is small on that gun. The Galil is the only other candidate.

But the stoner comes in lmg and rifle forms so that could explain the smaller clip.

I thought FAL was confirmed as fully auto?