Carbon There is another Henrylangham

RuskieMoneyMan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone point out the real reason why Henry Langham isnt allowed on this site?

Real or not i think people should be able decide for themselves if they want to talk about it

Did you not see the amount of spam, flaming, and all around chaos that talking about henry langham caused? One thread was over 200 pages long! Its better for everyone this way.

Yes i understand that but thats the business of those in the thread why should it affect people that werent following it?

I agree any other threads should be locked but whats wrong with one thread? If you dont like it then dont click on it. It brought a lot of new members to the site as well

We tried to have just one thread but repeats kept showing up all over the place, some of the new members apparently did not read rules and conduct very carefully.

Yes i understand that but thats the business of those in the thread why should it affect people that werent following it?

I agree any other threads should be locked but whats wrong with one thread? If you dont like it then dont click on it. It brought a lot of new members to the site as well

Why? Its has been confirmed.

But there are other reasons.

For instance he used alot of bandwidth.

200 posts will screw this site over. Imagine

trying to come on this site and not being aloud.

Henry would be why.

Why? Its has been confirmed.

But there are other reasons.

For instance he used alot of bandwidth.

200 posts will screw this site over. Imagine

trying to come on this site and not being aloud.

Henry would be why.

ok, but stop with this rebellion against HL- its hardly being talked about

i know now that if i talk about it on this site i get flammed to f*ck- ill talk on other sites