COD Points = The new Boosters heaven?

Alp360

I don't think I've seen this discussed and I couldn't find any threads on it, it's something which has really been bugging me about COD Points.

Yes I'm excited about their inclusion, the ability to unlock your own tree of guns, attachments and the like is a great idea BUT, with the wager games, tactical insertion and COD points, isn't that totally ripe for abuse for boosting?

All it would take would be a little co-ordination from players to find a hidey hole and sit knifing and respawning to ensure that one of the two finished top with kills. Next game they switch roles so that the other wins and they both end up taking a hefty slew of COD Points away from their evil boosty scheme! :evil: :evil:

Anyone else noticed this and any ideas how Treyarch will be stopping this?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks to theater mode booster are one video away from a ban.

Any ideas how that will work? How will we be able to report people? Treyarch won't be aBle to monitor every game

In theater mode there will be an option to report to Treyarch or something like that. And I believe the team they made to prevent hackers will be banning the boosters. Theres no more then 10-20 thousand boosters and Treyarch works many hours a day most days a week.

Thanks 880 any ideas how they will ban people from psn? Nit sure if there is a precedent for that, I know there is on xbox.

they probably just lock the account from the online in blackops

Yea you will be able to play PSN and Black Ops but if you try to play any online it will probobly give you a date when you are aloud to come back. Hopefuly not to many people here will have a problem.

You can report boosters by viewing there playercard. You can view a persons playercard when your in a pregame lobby by scrolling over their name, just like how you can see a persons callsign in the pregame lobby in mw2. The playercard will also display that persons "top videos." You can pick your top vids from the theater mode, you can probably edit them down. It will also have the option to report them. It will probably have the option to add them as a friend too. You can also report glitchers.

@Alp360 You are not given equipment in Wager Matches.

Yes you do, but it is preset. Like in one mode you get the tomahawk, which is equipment

In sticks and stones you get a tomahawk. That its. You dont get anything else in any other game mode. And like codestuffz said, its a lethal grenade not a equipment.