Most Balanced Gun?

Sigint

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I too thought the SCAR is overpowered. Put a red dot sight on it and it is a laser pointer with bullets. It also has high power and kills quicker than almost any other gun.

I know this is off-topic but the FAMAS is really overshadowed by the SCAR. In fact, the FAMAS is better. The scar has better damage but the famas has at least double the fire rate, meaning it is more powerful. The FAMAS is actually more accurate, but I think the only reason people dont really use it is because it is a 3 round burst, or people cant be fagged to try out some new guns for once

Yes, I too thought the SCAR is overpowered. Put a red dot sight on it and it is a laser pointer with bullets. It also has high power and kills quicker than almost any other gun.

I know this is off-topic but the FAMAS is really overshadowed by the SCAR. In fact, the FAMAS is better. The scar has better damage but the famas has at least double the fire rate, meaning it is more powerful. The FAMAS is actually more accurate, but I think the only reason people dont really use it is because it is a 3 round burst, or people cant be fagged to try out some new guns for once

The scar and famas both to 40-30 damage. Overall you could consider the famas to do more damage since it has more range. The Scar also has a faster ROF by 170 RPM. Why would you put a RDS on the scar? It has one of the best iron sights in the game. I personally like the FAMAS better, it kills really quick if your precise with it.

I would say the Kriss Super V (Vector) because it's a fairly decent gun damage-wise, moderate recoil and good reload time. Plus not many people use it so it's unique. :twisted:

I wonder why they didnt actually call in the Kriss Super V. About this time last year i was like "yeah, Kriss Super V, that has an awesome fire rate, and is .45cal". If it was like the real one it would be the most overpowered gun ever

I would say the Kriss Super V (Vector) because it's a fairly decent gun damage-wise, moderate recoil and good reload time. Plus not many people use it so it's unique. :twisted:

I wonder why they didnt actually call in the Kriss Super V. About this time last year i was like "yeah, Kriss Super V, that has an awesome fire rate, and is .45cal". If it was like the real one it would be the most overpowered gun ever

They didn't call it the kriss super V because vector sounds way cooler! I think the vector is often over looked because it is a pretty cool SMG.

They almost never include the manufacturer in the title of the gun. If you look at the gun files you will see that they list them with the real name. Like in mw2 they call the ACR the Magpul Masada, which was the real name for the gun before they sold the design to some other company. I think they might do this because of trademarks. Which is probably wrong since Bushmaster still probably has the rights to "ACR"