Playlist info and more gameplay

fortunecookie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad there is going to be more hard core game types. If I play wager matches I will probably usually play "ante up" because you don't have to put too much of an ante in. That way when i lose i won't be too annoyed and won't throw my remote at the TV.

Nice find, thumbs up.

The Guns do sound Great, I hope thats an indication of the Rest of the Sound in Black Ops.

And the Contracts are basically Special Challenges that earn you a substantial Amount of CP. The twist is though, that you have to Purchase Contracts with your CP, and you have a limited amount of time to complete them.

yeah i love the sound of the contracts

can you have multiple contracts running at the same time?

so can i have a get 25 kills, 50 kills, and 15 headshots contracts for the famas going at the same time?

about to make bank!

i probably wont mess around with wager matches until i have my favorite gun and class set up

all free for all and contracts until then

i probably wont mess around with wager matches until i have my favorite gun and class set up

I believe the Wager matches all have set classes and guns, I am not sure if you can choose perks.

everything is preset no perks and no custom classes for any of the 4 matches

I believe the Wager matches all have set classes and guns, I am not sure if you can choose perks.

everything is preset no perks and no custom classes for any of the 4 matches

Yeah i know but im not gonna risk any of my money before i have a decent class setup

dide im gonna only play stix and stones dude your playing like an apache indian ripping threw people with arrows knives and a tomahawk seriously :mrgreen:

and can you not have explosive bolts for exchange of like a scope i dont want them too blow up i want an arrow just sticking out there forehead well maybe then it could blow up:]