Need help decoding something possibly important!

Srg-Dan

I've had this for a little while now, but I can't really figure out how to crack it. I tried a lot of things but its taking too long so I'm going to post it to see if anyone else can help me. I don't really want to say where I found it yet, because it took some time, and it maybe useless junk. Nothing is confirmed yet, but we can see what it says for now.

OXUUXF CQNBN RWBCADLCRXWB OXA ANLXENARWP CQN YAXCXCHYN KDUKB OAXV EJDUC - VJGRB

Like something from the nazi enigma machine or something? Can anyone crack this?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, thanks for the help on that. I looked up the method and was able to verify it myself.  I haven't gone to bed since yesterday after I saw your reply.  I thought maybe would get some helpful info out of it, but now I just have a code I can't crack again. I spent like all night trying to move the alphabet 25 different ways but I didn't get anything from this

WIDWF PMOO LHX VWMI QB ZMKO. UHRNVQ GGX KORADI LQ RAVHH NTWVLLZW

I don't really know anything about how to solve these, so I don't know what to try next.

Wow, thanks for the help on that. I looked up the method and was able to verify it myself.  I haven't gone to bed since yesterday after I saw your reply.  I thought maybe would get some helpful info out of it, but now I just have a code I can't crack again. I spent like all night trying to move the alphabet 25 different ways but I didn't get anything from this

WIDWF PMOO LHX VWMI QB ZMKO. UHRNVQ GGX KORADI LQ RAVHH NTWVLLZW

I don't really know anything about how to solve these, so I don't know what to try next.

Wow go away troll. We can tell its fake. How can someone who cant even decipher find coded text people like Carbonfibah couldn't find. Untill Black Ops is realesed Gknova6 is likely to be dead..

The logic of forumers here is amazingly bad. You're making the assumption that he's actually read that gknova crap. There's a big difference between finding something and being able to decipher text. Those are two completely different categories. I'm going to go out on a limb, and make the assumption that Dan wasn't looking at gknova at all, because he said in another post that he plays zombies 40 hours a week.

That being said, it probably is fake. But you say it is for all the wrong reasons.