Black ops perk, killstreak and weapon list

BRA1NL3S5

There has been no confirmation of a PPsh. It most likely wont be in the game due to the amount of SMG's that have already been confirmed (There has already been 6 confirmed, which is a cod record.)

@Phillips I might use the blackbird. But that depends on how long it lasts. If its for only 30 seconds i wont. If its the whole match, then maybe. Its also been confirmed that it cant be shot down.

@koolaidman Flak jacket was underused in W@W because it was in the same tier as SP and Jugg. Now that those are gone expect it to be used alot more.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Copy And Paste Directly from MY POST, And TheGrix's Post in the Official Thread. Good One.

Is there any video evidence of the PPsh-43 for it to be confirmed? Just wondering cause i want to see it so bad.

No, That was my Mistake. I meant to Type "PPS-43". This, along with the writing in Parentheses proves this was copied.

The Weapon your wanting to see is the PPSH-41. The Weapon in Black Ops is the PPS-43. Developed in 1942, used until 1968. Cheaper to produce than the PPSH-41.

if their changing killstreaks, they might still make a couple of changes before the game is shipped. they might have put out all this information to see what we will like, dont like and what we think they missed. hey you never know, talk enough about it and it might change.

i still want to know what ghost pro does, can the dogs and helicopters get you or is it like cold blooded in mw2? and now scavenger is in the same perk class as ghost(cold blooded) thats gonna be a tough decision for stealthy type of players that want to last long enough to get a high killstreak(especially now since killstreaks dont stack)

if their changing killstreaks, they might still make a couple of changes before the game is shipped. they might have put out all this information to see what we will like, dont like and what we think they missed. hey you never know, talk enough about it and it might change.

i still want to know what ghost pro does, can the dogs and helicopters get you or is it like cold blooded in mw2? and now scavenger is in the same perk class as ghost(cold blooded) thats gonna be a tough decision for stealthy type of players that want to last long enough to get a high killstreak(especially now since killstreaks dont stack)

Ghost makes you invisible to the spy planes, and the blackbird. Your still able to get killed and detected by all other killstreaks. For me the obvious choice is ghost.

Nice Copy And Paste Directly from MY POST, And TheGrix's Post in the Official Thread. Good One.

Is there any video evidence of the PPsh-43 for it to be confirmed? Just wondering cause i want to see it so bad.

No, That was my Mistake. I meant to Type "PPS-43". This, along with the writing in Parentheses proves this was copied.

The Weapon your wanting to see is the PPSH-41. The Weapon in Black Ops is the PPS-43. Developed in 1942, used until 1968. Cheaper to produce than the PPSH-41.

Where was the confirmation that the PPS will be in black ops? Besides from it being spotted in the DS version. But the PPSH was also spotted in the DS version too. Like i said a couple posts ago. There have been 6 confirmed SMG's. Thats the most in any COD, 7 would be too many.

pulled these stats off the multiplayer overview from inside xbox

M16

damage-6.5

range-8

accuracy-8.5

mobility-9

fire rate-3 round burst

M14-

damage-7.5

range-8

accuracy- 4

mobility-9

fire rate- semi automatic

Enfield-

damage- 6

range- 8

accuracy- 7

mobility- 9

fire rate- 7

famas-

damage- 6

range- 8

accuracy- 7.5

mobility- 9

fire rate- 8

Galil

damage- 6.5

range- 8

accuracy- 7

mobility- 9

fire rate- 7

Aug-

damage- 6

range-8

accuracy- 7

mobility- 9

fire rate-8

Look like Famas is going to be my first unlock so far but that all depends on the stats of the Ak47, commando, G11, and maybe FN FAL

Hey BRA1NL3S5 the classified weapon of the assualt weapons is the G11 and there is one more lmg called the stoner 63 i saw it in a games radars video but i am not sure of this because games radar logo was in the way when they switched weapons.

I know it says there is only 1 classified, but there are more in each category. There could possibly be 6 snipers for all we know

Hey BRA1NL3S5 the classified weapon of the assualt weapons is the G11 and there is one more lmg called the stoner 63 i saw it in a games radars video but i am not sure of this because games radar logo was in the way when they switched weapons.

I know it says there is only 1 classified, but there are more in each category. There could possibly be 6 snipers for all we know

I can't remember where but a while ago some one from Treyarech announced there are 4 snipers.

Vahn said there are 4 snipers. And JD didn't say there are alot of weapons we didn't see yet. He said there are 40+. Heres how many we know so far... 10 AR's, 9 SMG's, 4 LMG's (Including stoner), 4 Snipers (including the rumored "PSG", 4 shotguns (1 other was confirmed in the campaign, but i wont count it), 4 launchers, 2 special secondaries, 2 CP only weapons. 5 pistols. Thats 44. So we might get another LMG, but thats about it.