What Will You Use? *Poll*

Sigint

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ There shouldnt be as when you zoom in with a sniper in black ops it goes really quick, and the crosshairs wont get smaller as you zoom in. Also, i have not seen confirmation of a sleight of hand pro type perk yet

well i hope that the zoom in is like in cod4 and sleight of hand pro is confirmed. what the pro version does is yet to be announced. i snipe all the time but in mw2 even annoying 7 year olds can quickscope. takes no skill with sleight of and pro. hopefully its not back.

So, as the title states, what gun will be the one you use your precious CoD points on? I will most likely be getting the MP5k Prototype because i just love the look of it. The i will buy the RPK possibly.

I know a thread similar to this had been made but now with all the new info, i made a new one.

Now since the topic has gone on for a while, it looks assault rifles are the way to go. They do seem pretty sweet...

i will be using mostly smgs and sniper rifles but we cant pick 2 things so im also looking forward to using the (death machine) minigun

---Getting Info...

--CLASS SETUP

--HAVOC BRINGER:

PRIMARY WEAPON :

-Weapon Type : Sub-Machine Gun (SMG)

--Weapon : AKs-74u

ATTACHMENTS (PRIMARY WEAPON) :

-Upper

--Reflex Sight

---Diamond Outline

----RED

SECONDARY WEAPON :

-Weapon Type : Pistol

--Weapon : M1911

ATTACHMENT(S) (SECONDARY WEAPON) (IF ANY) :

-Barrel

--Silencer

PERKS :

-Tier 1

--Scavenger

-Tier 2

--Sleight of Hand

-Tier 3

--Marathon

KILLSTREAKS :

- Spy Plane (3)

-- Napalm Strike (5)

--- Valkyrie Rockets (7)

PERSONAL (NOTES) :

Above is EVERYTHING I will unlock first.

Depending on what level the AKs-74u is unlocked at, I'll be using whatever guns they give you at start until I have enough cP to buy my Havoc Bringer Class.

---END.