First Narrated MP Footage (PLUS CAC)

RedDeadRiot

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you fudging kidding me i was just about to post this.

fqwLMzYcFV8

All i can say is wow, that looks solid. Every aspect of it looked flat out solid. Very polished looking. Besides the RC car part. I dont know how they will fix that camera angle under the map glitch. They might have to adjust the camera angle so its viewing it from higher above. I am also wondering why he is only allowed to upload 3 minutes of it.

Excuse my language but i am sooooo fucking stoked for this game!!! I want a beta now!!!!

I think with the amount of excitement at hand, cursing is a perfectly okay way to relieve some of that :D And think about it, if there WASNT a beta, dontcha think they wouldve confirmed no beta? With the amount of scams/fake ads going up

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-black-ops/preview/call-of-duty-black-ops-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-multiplayer/a-20100902122628439040/g-20100430155437473001/p-2

-M1911 accepts advanced iron sights, extended mags, silencer, and duel wielding.

-When the person in the vid hovers over "community" it mentions how you can view custom game modes.

-In the leaderboards you can view your stats over the last week, month, and all time.

-Combat record is the new stat tracking, you can access it in game.

-You can customize the text and color of your clan tag.

-New contracts get added every day. Also you only have a select amount of time to complete that contract.

-To get the pro version of a perk you must complete 3 small challenges to get it.