the crying woman/children

so i was playing der riese last night, and i noticed that where you turn the power on, you can hear children singing(as if they where in a schoold yard) but it stoped after a while(all 3 tele's linked).

THEN i went into the furnace room, and i was on the stairs, and i heard crying, coming from somewhere near there.

anyone else have this?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought that was the sound you heard when you are near juggernaut. as the power switch is near juggernaut. But you definitely hear children "playing around". someone once said that they were like playing in a yard or something cause there is a sign that says something about this

that was a little confusing what i just said

Yeah I got it just last night. Sounded german to me. Scared the hell outta me though haha but it was refreshing because a healthy sense of fear is good thing to have while playing Nazi Zombies. Your senses and decision making skills are sharper when you are fighting for survival. :)

Yeah I got it just last night. Sounded german to me. Scared the hell outta me though haha but it was refreshing because a healthy sense of fear is good thing to have while playing Nazi Zombies. Your senses and decision making skills are sharper when you are fighting for survival. :)

can u try to make a video? Then i can tell u if its german or not. If it is, ill translate it for u!

I didnt play zombies lastnight but I did have a dream about the jugg area. I had the last zombie running after me than I broke the bridge because I didnt want to flip the switch. With the bridge in a ramp fashion I jumped and climbed my way to the other side knowing I was safe from the runner(last zombie) so knowing this I wanted to see how the area would look without anyone opening the " :?: :arrow: " staircase and without the bridge being lowered, curious to know if it was any different. After I saw it for what it was I saw that the runner can climb as well so I took the princess to the jugg so the zombie wouldnt attack her. As soon as the zombie got to the electric arrowed stairs he stood up started reaching in his pocket and put change in the machine, his chaaaanngeeee opened a very small opening to the bottom left of the machine and out came some sort of tank with a pressure gage that looks like the ray gun. The zombie snapped out of his chaaaanggeee splurgin hypnosis state and went for me, I grabbed his hands and danced him away from the princess while I asked her to turn the nozzle and after she did that all these colorful Xmas looking lights went from the broken wall to the jugg machine and the zombie disappeared. I wanted to climb thru the window but got stuck(lol). She managed to get thru the window w/a boost and started to throw all these books at me than it looked like the garage shutters in the yard was trying to open and after it opened there were another set of windows that were being tore down by fake looking zombies, bad makeup form conventions status. Than for some reason i think it wa a gamestop employee or someone from a contest walked around the electric arrow stairs and wanted to see what all the hub bub was all about becuase it looked like I cheated by blowing up the bridge but I said hey the zombie put his chaaange in and isnt that what its all about?

Speaking of change and perk machines, why is it that the first perk machine you go prone into will give you 30 points but the second perk machine you go prone inti only gives 20 points but if every player goes prone into an individual perk machine the 2nd machine wont give the 2nd player 20 points but the full 30?

Yes I heard the children playing and it sounds like a nursery rhyme. And yes I also heard the crying but only by double tap and furnace and next to filing cabinets in bright room above furnace and next to speed cola by the bigg pipes.

can u try to make a video? Then i can tell u if its german or not. If it is, ill translate it for u!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfvTg1dm ... re=related

I think it may be Japanese. Don't quote me on it LOL!

I didnt play zombies lastnight but I did have a dream about the jugg area. I had the last zombie running after me than I broke the bridge because I didnt want to flip the switch. With the bridge in a ramp fashion I jumped and climbed my way to the other side knowing I was safe from the runner(last zombie) so knowing this I wanted to see how the area would look without anyone opening the " :?: :arrow: " staircase and without the bridge being lowered, curious to know if it was any different. After I saw it for what it was I saw that the runner can climb as well so I took the princess to the jugg so the zombie wouldnt attack her. As soon as the zombie got to the electric arrowed stairs he stood up started reaching in his pocket and put change in the machine, his chaaaanngeeee opened a very small opening to the bottom left of the machine and out came some sort of tank with a pressure gage that looks like the ray gun. The zombie snapped out of his chaaaanggeee splurgin hypnosis state and went for me, I grabbed his hands and danced him away from the princess while I asked her to turn the nozzle and after she did that all these colorful Xmas looking lights went from the broken wall to the jugg machine and the zombie disappeared. I wanted to climb thru the window but got stuck(lol). She managed to get thru the window w/a boost and started to throw all these books at me than it looked like the garage shutters in the yard was trying to open and after it opened there were another set of windows that were being tore down by fake looking zombies, bad makeup form conventions status. Than for some reason i think it wa a gamestop employee or someone from a contest walked around the electric arrow stairs and wanted to see what all the hub bub was all about becuase it looked like I cheated by blowing up the bridge but I said hey the zombie put his chaaange in and isnt that what its all about?

lol wut?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfvTg1dm ... re=related

I think it may be Japanese. Don't quote me on it LOL!

Thats not german...

I covered this is the old forum -_-

The singing is a french nursery rhyme, thus establishing the suspicion that it is sung by young, french children imprisoned by the german.

The EXACT song can also be heard in Shi No Numa.

There IS crying in the furnace room of Der Riese. I have heard it myself, and have been wondering if it had been found! :D

Speaking of change and perk machines, why is it that the first perk machine you go prone into will give you 30 points but the second perk machine you go prone inti only gives 20 points but if every player goes prone into an individual perk machine the 2nd machine wont give the 2nd player 20 points but the full 30?

Yes I heard the children playing and it sounds like a nursery rhyme. And yes I also heard the crying but only by double tap and furnace and next to filing cabinets in bright room above furnace and next to speed cola by the bigg pipes.

First of all that is the most epic story I have ever heard lol

second, when you get the points from a perk machine, it actually gives you 25 points, but the point system wont show your points as going all the way down to just 5, so VISUALLY it gives you 30. HOWEVER!!! if you have 2970 points, and you take the points from speed cola so that you can BUY speed cola, you will not be able to. because even though that it says you have 3000, you actually have only 2995.... you can c where that could be a problem. just imagine trying to teleport away from a mob of zombies with only 1495 points lol :?

First of all that is the most epic story I have ever heard lol

second, when you get the points from a perk machine, it actually gives you 25 points, but the point system wont show your points as going all the way down to just 5, so VISUALLY it gives you 30. HOWEVER!!! if you have 2970 points, and you take the points from speed cola so that you can BUY speed cola, you will not be able to. because even though that it says you have 3000, you actually have only 2995.... you can c where that could be a problem. just imagine trying to teleport away from a mob of zombies with only 1495 points lol :?

OMFG THANKYOU!

THAT TELEPORTER PROBLEM ALWAYS CAUSES ME TO DIE!

I'll jump in the teleporter with enough points, hold the teleporter button, but I wont teleport...

Then I die in fustration.

But sometimes, I teleporter after I am already dead, so sometimes it has to be a glitch too I suppose.

But that points thing explains it! :D