What Attachments do you want to see in Black Ops??

zom B

i was wondering what attachments people would most like to see in black ops...

i personally want to see these

Holographic (confirmed)

silencer (confirmed)

grip on AR's

rapid fire

FMJ

and Red dot

i also want to know what new camos you want to see

i want to see

red tiger

blue tiger

a neon green camo or green tiger

chrome

and of course gold

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lazer? (i dunno makes it look cool)

no noob tubes at all in MP (please)

incendiary rounds for shotguns

customizable holographic/red dot sight (like in MP trailer there is a smiley face)

hmmm, the laser would be pretty cool but also a pointless attachment, i agree with you when you say no noob tubes, they ruin the game completely, and the shotgun rounds would be awesome!!!

GL doesn't ruin the game completely at all, well maybe for those who are complaining about it, lol. In my opinion, it isn't the GL that has some people upset, it is the combination of it and scavenger/oma in mw2 that made it so popular. Hopefully, treyarch will do something like they did in Waw with the GL as an attachment only on specific guns, and/or as in cod4 that it takes up perk1.

GL's shouldn't be taken out, just make it so that to use it, you have to give up a bit more as a trade off.

so attachments I would like to see?

bayonet - so you can get your commando on

rds/holographic - I want my smiley face, wonder what else you can put on there

fmj

GL - see above comment

suppressor

acog

masterkey - it's the spaz jr attachment

rapid fire/doubletap - sure,why not

attachments to not include: hbs and thermal

The sight isn't a red dot in the trailer, it's holographic.

So holo is confirmed, but not a red dot.

I'd like to see a lazer, it's on one of the Screen shots which are obviously campaign but i think it would be cool to actually have, but only on AR's

sorry my bad, i'll change it now, thanks for the heads up!

Thats a red dot (Reflex) sight in the trailer. The Holographic aka EOtech sight was produced much later. Unless if it was a very early prototype. Just because the redecule is someone similar doesn't mean its a holographic sight.

And grip on AR's would be gamebreaking. There shouldn't be anything in the game that reduces recoil. No recoil means more nooby. Grip on LMG's and Shotguns already pushing it.

Thats a red dot (Reflex) sight in the trailer. The Holographic aka EOtech sight was produced much later. Unless if it was a very early prototype. Just because the redecule is someone similar doesn't mean its a holographic sight.

And grip on AR's would be gamebreaking. There shouldn't be anything in the game that reduces recoil. No recoil means more nooby. Grip on LMG's and Shotguns already pushing it.

yeah come to think of it, the AR's didn't seem to have much recoil in the first place, but if it increased hipfire accuracy and took up perk 1 it would be a bit better, but that is if steady aim doesn't make a comeback...

i was wondering what attachments people would most like to see in black ops...

i personally want to see these

Holographic (confirmed)

silencer (confirmed)

grip on AR's

rapid fire

FMJ

and Red dot

i also want to know what new camos you want to see

i want to see

red tiger

blue tiger

a neon green camo or green tiger

chrome

and of course gold

grip on assault rifles..? if they go like mw2 the AR's dont have much recoil if any at all so.. i dont think it would be used. ex- who needs grip on an ACR?

i want gold guns!!! and i would like acog to be like...usuable on snipers like cod4 and unlike mw2.

Nice idea, it would probably be the best for it to take up a slot on the D-Pad. Yeah, that optic in the trailer isnt an EOTech cause most of them are square/rectangular and are thicker, while the optic in the trailer seems fairy thin.

As BBS said i think that the optic is a reflex red dot. but it would be cool if we could change the models of Holographic. I also think that guns like the Commando use the COLT scope, as seen in several pictures. Maybe it is the new ACOG...