Possible Flytrap solve?

Calz

This is what I think. Seeming that Carbon is hinting that we need 4 people to be playin and activate everything at a certain level, well on one of the blackboards it says "Round 5~8 must survive". I think that you have to get to round nine, then activate power and all teleporters, then proceed to do the flytrap.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

hey calz lets try that thats a good theory hmmm maybe survive could mean something else like do something between 5 to 8 AND another cool thing i remembered they were looking inside the code for der reise and there was a code that looked like it had something to do with round 5 hmmmm

This is what I think. Seeming that Carbon is hinting that we need 4 people to be playin and activate everything at a certain level, well on one of the blackboards it says "Round 5~8 must survive". I think that you have to get to round nine, then activate power and all teleporters, then proceed to do the flytrap.

...Activate flytrap round 5... Let teddys and monkey survive til round 8... simple...

...Activate flytrap round 5... Let teddys and monkey survive til round 8... simple...

that makes some sense

Already tried this. It doesn't work, move this to the archived section under fail please. Thank You.

Oh well, since you tried it and every single variant of it, then you should be able to tell everybody what the last Easter Egg is...

I play this game at least 6 hours daily during the week, 10 hours on weekends.

I have tried these same ideas on numerous occasions. I am just trying to help you guys by saving your valuable time and effort on worthless ideas. I encourage you to explore ideas outside of this small thread. I once was like you guys, alone, not knowing where the easter eggs were..what I could unlock..but, I've learned on my own and from my own experiences all of the easter eggs on the map that you guys discuss time after time. This one particular idea is one I thought would be the one to solve it all...thats why I've spent so much of my time trying this exact idea..all was wasted..heres a list of things I have tried just from this month: I've tried leaving the power off until level 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16.. after that it gets really hard. With all of that I tried activating the teleporter pads in all different orders on different levels. A-B-C, B-A-C, C-B-A, C-A-B, A-C-B, B-C-A. Set those all on the same level, 1 level apart, 2 levels apart.. after that it seems useless. I've got the PaP machine going as early as 4 with a PaPed gun. Tried activating the fly trap at this level, and shooting the teddies and monkey at different levels in different orders. Turning the trap on at 4 - 18, then shooting the objects at the same level, 1 level apart, 2 levels, same as before. Bowie-Jugg-Monkey, Bowie-Monkey-Jugg, Jugg-Monkey-Bowie, Jugg-Bowie-Monkey, Monkey-Bowie-Jugg, Monkey-Jugg-Bowie. The weapons I used to shoot at these different times were (PaPed and unPaPed) Waffe, Ray, MG42, PPSH, Browning, BAR, Kar, G43, Molotov, FG42, Tommy, MP40, STG, Monkeys, Grenades, Bowie, Garand, Carbine, Grenade Launcher, Panzer, Shotgun, double barrel, PTRS, Type100. During all this I tried shooting the moon, satellites, mainframe, flytrap, radios, phonos, teddies with these weapons. Sometimes multiple times just to see. I've tried shooting these things using bullet penetration to get zombie blood and dog blood on them to see if that did anything. I've tried shooting teddys in the box and from hide and seek at the same time (two players helped), and that didn't work either. Using all the box locations and all the different hide and seek locations. Shooting the hanging man and teddys, zombies, dogs, radios, and the mystery box. I've tried shooting the perk machines, the vials and jars, chalkboard, and using them all, where the question marks are. Running through all the question mark locations in different orders while people start the flytrap to see if we can see anything from there or if anything new happens in those rooms. Seeing if anything happens there while the flytrap items are shot with different weapons. We even tried turning on the power and linking the teleporters, PaPing a gun and shooting the flytrap switch in record time to see if that would help. I almost forgot shooting the moon while doing the flytrap, or shooting the moon with a PaPed gun after throwing a grenade at the flytrap (you can throw grenades with a PaPed gun and activate). There were even times where we got the flytrap to go a second time, or even a third time and we tried all this stuff again as many times as we could. I tried doing this while we had crawlers AND while zombies are still spawning, during dog rounds, and everything. You can even try to activate the flytrap while holding a bunch of zombies in the barrier next to it and shooting through them, but that didn't seem to do anything. Ah.. the radios. Tried activating them in all the different orders, BEFORE you have power, AFTER power, before the flytrap, after the flytrap, mixed between.. you get the idea. I've had NIGHTMARES about activating these radios so many times you have no idea.. don't even go there. Then after that you can try the different combinations of what doors you open first.. to name a few we tried.. Right Mainframe->Lab->Teleporter A->Jugg->Teleporter C->Teleporter B->Stairs->Garage from furance->Left Mainframe, Right Mainframe->Lab->Teleporter A->Jugg->Teleporter C->Teleporter B->Stairs->Left Mainframe->Garage, Right Mainframe->Lab->Teleporter A->Jugg->Teleporter C->Stairs->Garage->Left mainframe->Teleporter B, Right Mainframe->Lab->Jugg->Teleporter C->Teleporter B->Stairs->Garage from furance->Left Mainframe->Teleporter A,Right Mainframe->Lab->Jugg->Teleporter C->Teleporter B->Garage->Stairs->Left Mainframe... wow just too many I've done to type out today, but I'm pretty sure we got them all. We even tried having electric barriers going while we did the flytrap or teleports and things, to see if the diverted power would have an effect on the system but got nothing. This is all just from memory too, but you get the idea. There's probably more combinations that I forgot about by now.. I've probably tried so much that I've done the same thing at least twice because I couldn't remember that I did it until I did it again and realized. I hope this has helped you guys out.