• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the ACOG M21 to be better then the FAL. If your going to use the FAL use the Holographic sight on it, it adds damage.

Because I'm from the UK and they didn't call it SLR, despite being the SLR

The SLR is just the UK version of the FAL. The gun in game is deffiatly the FN FAL.

Because I'm from the UK and they didn't call it SLR, despite being the SLR

The SLR is just the UK version of the FAL. The gun in game is deffiatly the FN FAL.

Explain to me how it is definatly the FN FAL then..

The SLR and FAL are basically the same gun, not too many differences. So you can't really tell based on the in game gun model. But why would the SLR be in the game anyways? The FAL is in the game because the militia could easily get there hands on it since its popular in the black market. So its used by the militia in the campaign. Yes the UK peeps are also in the game (TF141) but they don't use the gun in the campaign.

• 1 month later...

I use the FAL sometimes, I always run into FAL users with modded controllers. Of course, Carbon accused me of having a mod so nobody will believe me when I say I shoot as fast as a mod with my finger. I do shoot that fast with a trigger finger.

Also, the L86 looks nothing like the real life one. The SA80 looks sexier.

I use the FAL sometimes, I always run into FAL users with modded controllers. Of course, Carbon accused me of having a mod so nobody will believe me when I say I shoot as fast as a mod with my finger. I do shoot that fast with a trigger finger.

Also, the L86 looks nothing like the real life one. The SA80 looks sexier.

i believe you man; ive had that problem sometimes too when i kill somebody with a semi auto gun...they then accuse me of having a mod in the pre game lobby afterwards