Der riese: the Whiteboard topic.

exodarnl

Ok, i have marked a few thing on the board that might be very usefull.

RED: ok you will see level 5-8 Must survive and then u see 9 stripes(lvl 9). also you see Energy ... i can't see it very good. we will come up later on this

GREEN: I have marked a picture/drawing that looks like a flytrap or teleporter. we will come up later on this

PURPLE: OK i have marked Schwarze sonne and a little picture of a sun. Swhwarze sonne means Black sun and there is a picture of a sun. if you look clearly the sun will transform into a black sun (on the drawings): PLEASE STAY ATTEND my thoughts of this will come after we did the colors

YELLOW: a horn? hmm what couldt this be ?

BLUE: A poop. Huh What??? Are you serious? yess its a poop.

MY thoughts about all this.

ok so at the first place we see survive lvl 5-8 and then we see 9 stripes(lvl 9). this means that we might need to do something when lvl 9 starts. then we se the schwarze sonne. YEP, when the hell hounds spawn the moon will turn black. the sun and the moon are the same thing the only difference is that we call it sun when it is day and moon when it is night. then we got the green marked picture that looks like the flytrap or maybe teleporter. also there is something writed with energy:..... now i will tell you guys what i think about this:

What i think is that we need to go to lvl 9 and hope the hell hounds will spawn then the moon turns black. at this point we need a wunderwaffe becouse it contains energy aka 115. then walk to the trap and activate it with your wunderwaffe. AND WHEN WE DONE THIS maybe we have discovered something new..

THIS is a picture that someone found in the Der riese documents

here is the link: http://codzombies.forum0.net/dr-picture ... -t1394.htm

please watch this becouse it contains very very nice pictures that are in the der Riese files

It would also be nice if some1 can decode the symbols/writings

Edit: And btw: please try this out becouse ive lend my CoD:W@W to someone

if you found this interesting please comment, rate and uuhm subscribe :roll:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A post that ive copied to this topic from Nayt_FIW. read the black ops part of it. ;)

Well there isn't a moon on der reise if your playing splitscreen, just saying so it can't be all too important, BUT in a way there is some sort of sygnificamce to the moon in Nazi Zombies. Now maybe this is me taking things too far but the guy with the tatoos in blacks ops has a tattoo with a werewolf thing surronded by a full moon and the numbers 115 above it, but i'm not sure what it means yet.