Are the zombies affected by the moon???

Hey this is my first post, so if I'm doing anything wrong here, please tell me

I think the moon has something to do with the spawning of zombies. If you pay attention in Der Riese, there is a calendar marked september, with the 3rd, the 10th, the 17th, and the 24th being circled. In 1942, those were the days that marked the cycles of the moon.

And I think this is kind of a touchy subject, but after watching the Henry Langhams videos, I noticed that in the recording 2, he says "time for a little moonlight" and he also throughout all of the videos says things that make me think he's not going to be human for long. Not to mention the recordings that sound like a zombie already...

Any ideas on this? I don't really wanna say its something like, they turn to zombies when there's a full moon, because that sounds dumb, but I still think the moon has SOMETHING to do with it

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there isn't a moon on der reise if your playing splitscreen, just saying so it can't be all too important, BUT in a way there is some sort of sygnificamce to the moon in Nazi Zombies. Now maybe this is me taking things too far but the guy with the tatoos in blacks ops has a tattoo with a werewolf thing surronded by a full moon and the numbers 115 above it, but i'm not sure what it means yet.

he guy with the tatoos in blacks ops has a tattoo with a werewolf thing surronded by a full moon and the numbers 115 above it, but i'm not sure what it means yet.

You may have just stubbled upon a huge discovery or not. But I think as the Americans follwed up what the Nazi's had been working on after WW2, with no known success, maybe this is how the zombie story continues and there are military groups to continue wiping out the remaining know zombie locations from what the Nazi's left or to sort out the NEW American trials on teleportaion that go wrong?

Hey this is my first post, so if I'm doing anything wrong here, please tell me

I think the moon has something to do with the spawning of zombies. If you pay attention in Der Riese, there is a calendar marked september, with the 3rd, the 10th, the 17th, and the 24th being circled. In 1942, those were the days that marked the cycles of the moon.

And I think this is kind of a touchy subject, but after watching the Henry Langhams videos, I noticed that in the recording 2, he says "time for a little moonlight" and he also throughout all of the videos says things that make me think he's not going to be human for long. Not to mention the recordings that sound like a zombie already...

Any ideas on this? I don't really wanna say its something like, they turn to zombies when there's a full moon, because that sounds dumb, but I still think the moon has SOMETHING to do with it

HOLY COW GUYS!

IT'S THE WEREWOLF THING!

A sound clip was found in the Der Riese files, that had an unknown voice saying "we're the F$@!ing werewolves!"

In Black Ops, one of the characters has a tattoo of a werewolf with 115 written above it.

It sounds like Henry had a bit of a reference to this.

Definetly, definetly, definetly.

So much uncertainty :S

• 5 weeks later...

Wow, thats really cool. The werewolf thing is true, and probably has something to do with the fact that in single player of Nacht, Verruck, and Der Riese their is a full moon. (Verruckt is hard to see due to smoke) The reason that there is no moon in Shi no numa is because it is in Japan, which is in a different time zone, affecting moon appearence. Just a thought, don't quote me on it.

HOLY COW GUYS!

IT'S THE WEREWOLF THING!

A sound clip was found in the Der Riese files, that had an unknown voice saying "we're the F$@!ing werewolves!"

In Black Ops, one of the characters has a tattoo of a werewolf with 115 written above it.

It sounds like Henry had a bit of a reference to this.

Definetly, definetly, definetly.

So much uncertainty :S

Sorry to burst yiur bubble, but most army plaatoons/squads etc... have nicknames like that, mostly the American ones in the past, remember the cod 5 'black cats'? that explains why he says were the wearwolves, as it is the name of the company, that also explains why the tatoo says wearwolves, i mean some squads nowdays tatoo 'rangers 51st' for example on their arms, so they know anyone who was with them... I mean also if they were werewolves why would they tell everyone, also how would that work in nazi zombies, your teammates just randomly attack you? If they were jsut spawned like dogs, maybe but no.....

Exept for the 115, normally thats the company name, but after element 115, coincidence? probably is.

But i still think that was a good find with the moon link, just don't expect to be fighting wearwolves....

No no, you're missing the point

they aren't physically werewolves..

They are the squad "Werewolves"

This links Black Ops to Nazi zombies, thus confirming the suspicion.

Because in Der RIese, a sound file mentioning the 'werewolf squad' was found,

and the tattoo from the guy in Black Ops is of a werewolf, with 115 written above it

(if you don't know the connection between 115 and Nazi zombies yet... .. wow...)

This confirms that Black Ops will be extending the Nazi Zombie story :D

Praise! :D

• 1 month later...

regarding the whole werewolf thing which, where is that saying, here's information about a supposed nazi plan for a commando group called "Wehrwolf":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werwolf

Apparently it was a quote spoken by Dempsey after PaP'ing a gun, saying "We're the f***ing werewolves!" or maybe "Where are the f***ing werewolves?"

it was in the unused files of the PC version of the game. I personally have never heard it.... could someone maybe link us to it?

Hmmm, interesting thread here....

Where to start...

Yes, the moon is mentioned on several occassions.

It is on the chalkboard middle top section I believe & also on the lower board in the top left corner the sun, star & moon can be seen:-

Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio

Also I'm positive that on one of the recent xbox dashboard videos some guy is wearing a T-shirt saying "I'am a moon monster" or something to that effect.

I have recently been exploring the Schwarze Sonne Empire moon base theory:-

Black OPS, Zombies, Schwarze Sonne Empire & Ironsky

I think that this is highly significate to Black Ops and we may yet see some of the craziest ideas coming to life in Black Ops.

Hopes this helps in some way.

Regards Snake. :)