Shi no numa : Discovered Glock: BRAND NEW?

exodarnl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CrazyApple.. you kno those sumpf scripts are the defualt ones for making a 1.3 versoin map, right? the actual unique sumpf scripts are in the .FF file! and there are 5 seperate scripts! same goes for Der Riese.

sounds and scripts are decompiled from the .ff files they are in a folder called 'raw'

Ok, i just signed up to say that this bell thing is BULLSHIT. You little kids, go to hell!

Heres the script of the whole shi no numa map!

radio_eggs()
{
if(!IsDefined (level.radio_counter))
{
level.radio_counter = 0;
}
while(level.radio_counter {
wait(2);
}
level thread play_radio_sounds();

}
battle_radio()
{
{
level.radio_counter = 0;
}

battle_radio_trig = getent ("battle_radio_trigger", "targetname");
battle_radio_trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt();
battle_radio_trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
battle_radio_origin = getent("battle_radio_origin", "targetname");

battle_radio_trig waittill( "trigger", player);
battle_radio_origin playsound ("battle_message");

}
whisper_radio()
{
{
level.radio_counter = 0;
}

whisper_radio_trig = getent ("whisper_radio_trigger", "targetname");
whisper_radio_trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt();
whisper_radio_trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
whisper_radio_origin = getent("whisper_radio_origin", "targetname");

whisper_radio_trig waittill( "trigger");
whisper_radio_origin playsound ("whisper_message");

}
radio_one()
{
{
level.radio_counter = 0;
}
players = getplayers();

radio_one_trig = getent ("radio_one", "targetname");
radio_one_trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt();
radio_one_trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
radio_one = getent("radio_one_origin", "targetname");

for(i=0;i {
radio_one_trig waittill( "trigger", players);

level.radio_counter = level.radio_counter + 1;
radio_one playloopsound ("static_loop");

}
}
radio_two()
{
{
level.radio_counter = 0;
}
players = getplayers();
radio_two_trig = getent ("radio_two", "targetname");
radio_two_trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt();
radio_two_trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
radio_two = getent("radio_two_origin", "targetname");

for(i=0;i {
radio_two_trig waittill( "trigger", players);
radio_two playloopsound ("static_loop");

}
}
radio_three()
{
{
level.radio_counter = 0;
}
players = getplayers();
radio_three_trig = getent ("radio_three_trigger", "targetname");
radio_three_trig UseTriggerRequireLookAt();
radio_three_trig SetCursorHint( "HINT_NOICON" );
radio_three = getent("radio_three_origin", "targetname");
for(i=0;i {
radio_three_trig waittill( "trigger", players);
radio_three playloopsound ("static_loop");

}
}

These are all the fucking easter egg radios. NO ONE SIGN OF A FUCKING BELL OR A HANGING BODY! Fuck you!

Thanks for understanding.

treyarch is infinitly smarter then you. and so r most other ppl for that matter. u dont think trey can hide things w/o making it obvouse in the scripts? thry can. DER RIESE is my example, and watch you language, serously

And my last statement is exactly the same, if treyarchs "infinitly smarter" why would they bother with making hidden easter eggs if nobodys discovered it well past the games prime? Also you have no evidence Der Reise has any more stuff. Come back with evidence please.

Also peters grave is in the iphone version and it shows that Treyarch is continuing the story and adding more content, however the console version (which the guy said he heard bells or w/e) has nothing new in it.

Hmmm some random person creates an account for the sole purpose of showing a glitch/bug/Easter egg/fake stuff/ whatever. I thought that was rather odd, but not nearly as peculiar as another random person creating an account for the sole purpose of disproving the day or two old member... Something is wrong here. Call me crazy but I think the the two accounts are controlled by the same person. Just another troll.

treyarch is infinitly smarter then you. and so r most other ppl for that matter. u dont think trey can hide things w/o making it obvouse in the scripts? thry can. DER RIESE is my example, and watch you language, serously

They cant, its impossible (litterly) because if you have something you want to work like "Press X 2 times to activate radio" they do that in the gsc.

Thats where you put all the scripts, you cant "hide it" or the engine cant read it.

I am a PC mapper and I know alot.

If you want to know the bell is even in the map, extract the fast file with a fast file extracter and get the gsc and see if any bell sounds are scripted to play.

If it isnt in the GSC......it isnt in the map.

I plan, very soon to create a decompiler but I first need to do some research, very deep.....and if it works out correctly I can decompile d3dbsp and fast files.

I'm getting the feeling this guys bullsh*ting us, i want to believe this but the whole terrible grammar and spelling is making me feel like this is a 6 year old kid trying to pull another Group 935 prank on our asses, if this was real we could find the sound in seconds. The whole context off this is really worrying, another person said that on NDU hey heard Church bells,i can confirm this is real, on the other hand. I highly doubt Treyacrh would place and easter egg in game that requires lag, Touching the Man anywhere will instantly restart the game.

Point made, Get you're self a video and you're a winner

Cant get one, then thats just BS

I call BS

They cant, its impossible (litterly) because if you have something you want to work like "Press X 2 times to activate radio" they do that in the gsc.

Thats where you put all the scripts, you cant "hide it" or the engine cant read it.

If you want to know the bell is even in the map, extract the fast file with a fast file extracter and get the gsc and see if any bell sounds are scripted to play.

I plan, very soon to create a decompiler but I first need to do some research, very deep.....and if it works out correctly I can decompile d3dbsp and fast files.

Yes but he is not looing at those gsc's, he is looking at the default ones in the raw folder.

Yes but he is not looing at those gsc's, he is looking at the default ones in the raw folder.

You don't know what your talking about.

IN the folder called "raw", there are the .gsc files. If you edit them, you made a new mod. AND YES, THERE ARE ALL EASTER EGGS IN IT. THERES NO WAY TO HIDE IT!. Also... i flue around der riese with /noclip.. and gues what? I didnt find any new easter eggs besides the ones that are already found.

And if you don't know what a "gsc" or mod tools means, then don't play the hero...

Bell = fake..

Want proof? Get cod waw on pc, download mod tools...