Shi no numa : Discovered Glock: BRAND NEW?

exodarnl

i specialy maked an account on the forums to tell you this

ok, so i was playing with 2 mates Shi no numa (it just came out) . we where just messing with the hanging man, trowing granades on him shooting etc etc. sometimes he will fall down. we where still messing with the zombies trowing granades/ sitting in him reviving eatchother in the hanging man etc i dunno what we all did that time becouse it was a long time ago. then we heard a FREAKING SOUND coming from somewhere. it sounded like a church sound -Boing- Boing - i can't remember it very well.edit: and some 1 was screaming (we think the little girl)

every 1 was freaking out and didn't know what it was. then we tryed it again but we could't make it work again.

Yesterday i was reading the story of nazi zombies and that reminded me of this church sound.

and the 1st thing that camed in me what: couldt it be the Glock (bell). the sound was like - BOING- Boing - BOING and a screaming i cant remember it so good so i specialy made a account to this forum to report you guys this!!!

I didnt check out the element 115 stone becouse i didn't knew the story on the nazi zombies. as i can remember nothing changed on the zombies. but i dunno for sure...

as i can remember what we did was dropping the hanging man on the ground sitting in it, trowing granades. when u sit in the man the game might lag sometimes. it was REALLY WEIRD and i think no 1 EVER found this out (we did it with 3 ppl on the Xbox360) gamertags: ExodarNL-warlockie36-evilsnobii

SO GUYS i want you to check this out and see if you can make the freaking -Boing church/glock sound work again.

Comment please if you think this was intresting info, or if you tryed it. cheers ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i can't remember it very well but we did it with a kind of glitch note: it needs to be done in PRIVATE MATCH. ok how we did it was : some 1 dies. then the host revives him and when he is nearly revived end the game & restart it. when the game has started you see the hanging man lay on the ground. everyone can see this exept the host. i hope this helps, cheers 8-)

PS: it was on the xbox360 with 3 players prrivate

Well i dont think u understand it.. we all know that the hanging man that falls isnt new. u need the hanging man on the ground to let the church sound work. i can't exactly tell u annymore how we made it work but what i do remember is: laying in the hanging man, reviving eachother in the hanging man. trowing granades at him etc. just try it and dont forget to record it. it only happend once and i can't make it work again. so i ask you guys to try this out.

and if you don't belive it its your choise, becouse i knew by myself and by my other 2 mates that it defenitly worked and that we defenitly heard the curch/Glock(bell) sound. and this could't be a new piece to the story that no 1 ever found.

well i can make a video or not but its not gonna help becouse it only worked once for me. and for all the haters that dont belive it it is just your choise i dont care. if some one else had made it to work and recorded it you're just pwnd .. :) AND if i was joking i would never made an account and type all those text and keep watching the reply's.

and btw xStopDropNKillx , we can try it again with 3 ppl and lets pray if it will work again ..

Well i dont think u understand it.. we all know that the hanging man that falls isnt new. u need the hanging man on the ground to let the church sound work. i can't exactly tell u annymore how we made it work but what i do remember is: laying in the hanging man, reviving eachother in the hanging man. trowing granades at him etc. just try it and dont forget to record it. it only happend once and i can't make it work again. so i ask you guys to try this out.

and if you don't belive it its your choise, becouse i knew by myself and by my other 2 mates that it defenitly worked and that we defenitly heard the curch/Glock(bell) sound. and this could't be a new piece to the story that no 1 ever found.

If you die in the hanging man, you can't be revived. The game ends and you start from wave 1.

well not always. when u are in the hanging man the game might lag sometimes.. but i yeah there is a change that the round will end.when u are going in him ( BUT NOT ALWAYS)

ofc i know about all these thing that the hanging man can drop on the floor/round might restart. but please understand me that i've found something VERY IMPORTANT that no 1 else ever had found. its very hard to make the hidden audio sound work.

please read above how to do it.

I just tryed it out and HOLY ... Good find man! i did exactly what you said and i could't defenitly hear loud -BOING- sounds it was driving me crazy. and yeah it sounded just like a church bell. You did an Amazing job on this

'-congratz

Anyone notice this guys stats? only one post and its this im pretty sure this is the same guy that made this thread i call bullsh*t.

nope not me,ur true removed the wiki. i just want ppl to belive this. ppl are soo ... wierd now and days. dont even trust NEW never found information/audio. i'm just here to report you guys the audio ive found.

this could't def be a new piece to the story.