Which Unconfirmed Weapon Do You Most Want Confirmed?

play2often

So far, we have a lot of weapons that have been hinted at, but remain unconfirmed in actual game footage or trailers. So my question is which of these do you, the community, most want proof of?

here's a list off the top of my head, feel free to add.

- M1911 ( only seen on poster, cover art etc. )

- MAC-10 ( seen on OXM art )

- G11 ( GKNova doc 10 )

- China Lake Grenade Launcher ( doc 10 )

- Flamethrower ( doc 10 )

- Skorpion ( Treyarch airsoft gun wall )

- L85 ( gun wall )

- (Mini?) UZI ( gun wall )

- WA2000 ( apparenly seen in Victor Charlie )

- AK-74u ( gun wall, multiplayer teaser? )

- IMI Galil ARM ( multiplayer teaser, blurry leaked footage )

- RP-46 ( blurry leaked footage?, some say it's Galil )

- Carcano ( world premier trailer, Lee Harver Oswald? )

also there are killstreaks such as napalm and the F4 phantom strike seen in the multiplayer teaser.

all comment welcome.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a flamethrower...no wait i NEED a flamethrower. The pyro effects are going to be epic with the updated WAW engine which partly focuses on improving pyro effects and explosions.

No flame thrower, Napalm/Dragons Breath/M202A1 Flash Rocket launcher all replaced the flame thrower in the mid 50's

M40A1

Pretty Sure the Sniper in the Multiplayer Reveal Trailer is the M40A1.

Oh, And I. Want. My. Thompson!

The m40a1 has an internal magazine thats why in COD4 you could see the bullets being put in 1 by 1 but the sniper in the multiplayer reveal teaser has a box magazine and it looks more like the L96 AW but i would love if the m40 would be in it that sniper was beastly in COD4 almost no hitmarkers

The m40a1 has an internal magazine thats why in COD4 you could see the bullets being put in 1 by 1

I see, I didn't realize that before. Well whatever Rifle it is It doesn't Matter, I just hope there are more Bolt Actions Just Like it.

And I want any Weapon that Actually has Recoil. Oh, And My Thompson!

The sniper in the multiplayer teaser is believed to be the Arctic Warfare (L96).

I personally want the china lake, carcano, g11, ak74u, Galil.

Also hoping for a no scope bolt action, and maybe tokarev. Happy that the makarov pistol was confirmed in leak footage! Ultimate dream would be a GYROJET .50 cal rocket pistol.