Midnight Release Playdate thingamabober (US/xbox 360)

RedDeadRiot

Alright, so In ANTICIPATION of Black Ops, and members on the sight being primarily the only people I know who will be attending Midnight releases, I would like to know who will be attending one and be needing people to play with? Just think it would be nice to have the names of everybody, because exploring a game with people is a lot more fun without, So post your GT and i'll make a list. Go ahead and add your Time zone too :P

List of members attending Midnight Releases:

(Forum username/Gamer Tag/Time Zone)

evoL Shady/GT: Sendaton/Pacific

Igetmyspason/GT: Rgs Bloodhound/Pacific

antvic/GT: Antvic/Eastern

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm doing this not even to play Multiplayer, more like a Party or something, so we can talk about stuff, Guns, etc. BUT NO SPOILING obviously :P

I'm gunna play the first three Campaign missions, then pwn some noobs, then get my Der Riese on (Pending on new zombies or not) Then Co-Op :P And yeah I'm hoping my line isn't too bad, i live in a fairly small town :p

I'll buy the game after work, take it home and plug it in for about 30 min, just enough time to annoy my wife before we eat dinner. Hopefully she will have a tv show or homework or something else to do the rest of the evening. so maybe about 1 hour total the first day. Then I call in sick to work the next day, "... hello, I don't feel soo goood......"