Black Ops 2

evoL Shady

It seems like Call of Duty Black Ops is the game Treyarch has been working the hardest on than any other game they have released. Which gave me a thought, what if their game is extremely successful, just like Modern Warfare 1 and they make Black Ops 2.

I know Black Ops hasn't even been released yet but it was just a thought.

So what do you guys think, would you like or dislike seeing Black Ops 2 on the shelves within the next 2-3 years?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this the other day and i came up with predictions on what chance that black ops 2 would come out based on what reviews black ops gets. But then i realized that black ops is going to get good reviews no matter what. I think theres about a 90% chance of black ops 2 considering that they aren't allowed to do titles that take place later then then cold war era. And they probably aren't going to go back to WW2. And there isen't any other major wars they can cover. Of course a bunch of smaller ones, but they can't really make a way about the battle between the Republic of Congo and Thaiwan. So then there could be the oh so heavily rumored "Future warfare" which treyarch actually could do since IW is only allowed to do anything post cold war and into the near future. Which totally doesn't make sense considering what i said up there. So im just going to stop typing before i sound like even more of a idiot.