New Leaked info about BO I found out!

HotShotCodz

Ok so I was at my friends house today and in his basement his older brother and his friend were playing MW2. Then the topic of Black Ops came up and my friend's older brother's friend that was playing MW2 said that his uncle is one of the main guys that works at SONY and he is telling the truth cause my friend's brother who is friends with him have been to his uncles house and its big and he is rich and they get free PS3 games all the time. Anyways he said that his dad got him to play Black Ops on the PS3 for about 30 minutes and he played the MP and said that it sucks and that you get killed by "vehicles" every second and then I asked him: Will there be zombies? Then he said: No just stupid missions. This made me think that either there is no zombies or he was just playing the campaign and he didn't beat all of the missions to unlock zombies like you had to do for WaW.

I was kinda disapointed but hopefully it will be better then he says it is.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

no its true i already have the platinum trophy for it.

And i know the guy that invented gunpowder he's my ex's neighbor

Oh hey!!!! That's YOUR Ex?

lol. Yeah, I have the platinum trophy for it. And if you do the secret dance in the New Map, called Band Room, the zombies will come and give you hugs instead of attack you and you will win, get all guns and camos for MP, get all trophies, and get the next COD early. As in that instant.

I'm sorry to everyone on this forum for posting this I mean I don't know for sure if he even did play it he probably saw treyarch showing a little 5 minute demo or something and thought it was dumb just like that. I don't like it when people post stupid stuff and I try not to do the same but I just wanted to see what you guy's opinions were on it but obviously I got some opinions I didn't expect lol :D

Anyways I'm sorry and I feel like a total dumbass for doin it

I'm sorry to everyone on this forum for posting this I mean I don't know for sure if he even did play it he probably saw treyarch showing a little 5 minute demo or something and thought it was dumb just like that. I don't like it when people post stupid stuff and I try not to do the same but I just wanted to see what you guy's opinions were on it but obviously I got some opinions I didn't expect lol :D

Anyways I'm sorry and I feel like a total dumbass for doin it

Dude they are the dumb ones because they are super flaming and half of them have "stop flaming" on there sig. Man, some people just dont get it. I posted something one time, people flamed, then carbon came in to place and shut them all up. ha ha :) . When Carbon tells the flamers off, everyone obeys :lol: .