-To Treyarch!-

zBoyGamer

I don't know if treyarch reads these things but I'm going to write it anyways. I want to tell treyarch what I want to see in Black Ops, but realistically of course unlike some other people. I want customizable characters. I want to be able to choose skin color, clothes, armor, hats glasses, helmet, hair, ect. I want this game to be the best CoD to date. I'm sure you guys can do this and you could probably release the game now and it would still be great, but anyways, here is what else I want. I want lots of guns. For some reason MW2 had guns in campaign that weren't in multiplayer, and that's just stupid. I want a big variety of attachments for example 3 different red dot sites, 3 different acog scopes, maybe a silencer and a flash hider, a bayonet, a flashlight to see better and blind enemies when pointed at them, tactical knife, round drum/ extended mags, ect. I want variety. But be sure not to put in guns like the ump or the acr, make all the guns equal, but have different things that make them better. I want zombies. I know that that's going to be done though. Right? :) I also want a small amount of perks, like for perk slot one I want bling, sleight of hand, bandolier, and special grenade X3 (no smoke). For perk slot one I want Stopping power, Jugguernaught, (boosts player armor but slows them down, and the armor can actually be seen so you know they're a jugg) I also want, UAV jammer, (only when a UAV is up) and Double tab. For perk slot 3 I want Extreme conditioning, Deep impact, ninja, and Steady aim. So those are my thoughts on what I want in the game and I have much, much more but I'm tired of typing so post up what you guys want be be realistic. Only put what you want for perks, gun and customization. No zombies or anything. :mrgreen:

P.S. Try to be realist Treyarch! No, I don't mean like operation FP 2,, I mean I want Black Ops to be a game for men!

(unlike MW2 which is a game for nooby fags)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they Rename That perk that gives you two attachments(I refuse to speak it, because everytime I do someone thinks i'm some stupid wannabe gangster, and I lose real life brain cells). If they rename it, then I agree.

Oh, and

P.S. Try to be realist Treyarch! No, I don't mean like operation FP 2,, I mean I want Black Ops to be a game for men!

:lol: Indeed :lol:

Guys, stop making threads about what you want in black ops and start making it on what you want in their next installment of call of duty. Black Ops is finished, the rest is just marketing, touch-ups and producing/distributing the copies.

They aren't taking requests anymore on what types of things you want to be in the game, and probably haven't been for the last few months.

As long as they Rename That perk that gives you two attachments(I refuse to speak it, because everytime I do someone thinks i'm some stupid wannabe gangster, and I lose real life brain cells). If they rename it, then I agree.

Oh, and

Haha that made me laugh. And all I request is ZOMBIES. LOTS AND LOTS OF ZOMBIES >:)

Oh another thing I want is in zombie mode I want and extra mode that has a SHIT LOAD of fast zombies with level 1 health that keep coming and instead of rounds i want a timer and you would have to try to get the best time! This would only be an extra zombie mode tho!

I don't know if treyarch reads these things but I'm going to write it anyways. I want to tell treyarch what I want to see in Black Ops, but realistically of course unlike some other people. I want customizable characters. I want to be able to choose skin color, clothes, armor, hats glasses, helmet, hair, ect. I want this game to be the best CoD to date. I'm sure you guys can do this and you could probably release the game now and it would still be great, but anyways, here is what else I want. I want lots of guns. For some reason MW2 had guns in campaign that weren't in multiplayer, and that's just stupid. I want a big variety of attachments for example 3 different red dot sites, 3 different acog scopes, maybe a silencer and a flash hider, a bayonet, a flashlight to see better and blind enemies when pointed at them, tactical knife, round drum/ extended mags, ect. I want variety. But be sure not to put in guns like the ump or the acr, make all the guns equal, but have different things that make them better. I want zombies. I know that that's going to be done though. Right? :) I also want a small amount of perks, like for perk slot one I want bling, sleight of hand, bandolier, and special grenade X3 (no smoke). For perk slot one I want Stopping power, Jugguernaught, (boosts player armor but slows them down, and the armor can actually be seen so you know they're a jugg) I also want, UAV jammer, (only when a UAV is up) and Double tab. For perk slot 3 I want Extreme conditioning, Deep impact, ninja, and Steady aim. So those are my thoughts on what I want in the game and I have much, much more but I'm tired of typing so post up what you guys want be be realistic. Only put what you want for perks, gun and customization. No zombies or anything. :mrgreen:

I agree with everthing except the perks i hate juggernaught and it should not be in this game.

Oh, and

Ah, I know what you mean =) That perk which is hanging on my neck...BLING BLING!

Well, that perk sucks anyway, about 75% chance that it is in the game, check the multiplayer teaser. a ©AR-15, silenced and Red Dot sight. There you go.