The Reveal

New post on JD_2020's twitter (not sure if anyone else posted this)

Remember remember the 1st of September; the Killstreaks, Attachments, and Game Modes surrendered! #CODBlackOps #MPReveal

And another one

@homiciderabbit September 1st will be a HUGE deep-dive reveal of #CODBlackOps MP. Not just a video of a few maps =).

Also he confirmed all the supposed "leaked menus" are fake.

P.S ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys saying School over black ops, don't be stupid. I know we're all excited for it, but really? Schools more important :)

Anyways, I'm excited for the reveal, Plus at that time it's pretty much two months until launch, ANNNNND with the possibility of a Beta, that time will go by awfully damn fast :p

It's ok I can almost guarantee they will put a little teaser of the co op mode at the end of the video. Or hidden stuff that tips us off.

Well, this whole thing isen't just a video. Its an event in LA where they let people play multiplayer. I would have figured you knew this considering that your the one that posted this thread...

It's ok I can almost guarantee they will put a little teaser of the co op mode at the end of the video. Or hidden stuff that tips us off.

Well, this whole thing isen't just a video. Its an event in LA where they let people play multiplayer. I would have figured you knew this considering that your the one that posted this thread...

Hmmm funny cus I can remember when MW2 did something like that where people got to play the muliplayer and they released kinda of like a montage.....

Hmmm funny cus I can remember when MW2 did something like that where people got to play the muliplayer and they released kinda of like a montage.....

The event is going to be exactly like the mw2 one. Except im almost sure they didn't release a montage.

9xNCCkvV77s

There is the multiplayer reveal for mw2. I can guarantee that Treyarch will have the same thing where they talk about some new features then everyone could play the multiplayer and record it. Then there were a bunch of interviews after that. Alot of things will be revealed, there's going to be a ton of gameplay to look at. Before they showed off the the multiplayer they revealed a modern warfare 2 themed xbox, so expect the same for black ops.

Heres some gameplay from the mw2 event

Expect nooby gamplay like that. He didn't even know how to get through glass :lol:

9xNCCkvV77s

There is the multiplayer reveal for mw2. I can guarantee that Treyarch will have the same thing where they talk about some new features then everyone could play the multiplayer and record it. Then there were a bunch of interviews after that. Alot of things will be revealed, there's going to be a ton of gameplay to look at. Before they showed off the the multiplayer they revealed a modern warfare 2 themed xbox, so expect the same for black ops.

Heres some gameplay from the mw2 event

Expect nooby gamplay like that. He didn't even know how to get through glass :lol:

not knowing how to get trough glass. i thought it woulda been pretty obvious. i guess whatever the MP looks like everyone will think things are awesome until the game is out and everyone abuses it