Will there be a Transmission 7?

monsterbasher

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ever create a thread title like that again! It is way too deceiving, making people think you found a transmission 7.

And back on-topic, I believe Treyarch announced they are still waiting for us to discover something before giving us more info

But i said , will there BE a transmission 7 not I FOUND TRANSMISSION 7. :x

breathing heavily dead.

How could he be dead if he was breathing heavily? Maybe I'm having a complete brain fart here but that just doesn't seem possible.

I don't think there will be a 7th trans. It's been so long.

Sorry about my grammer, im saying maybe the guys who was breathing healvily was tortured.

Also you said that there won't be a 7th tranmission,who knows maybe after the full multiplayer trailer*thats setember 1st*.

1. Pretty sure there won't be, too close to BO

2. Before it was edited (idk by who, could be you or a mod) it said something like "Transmission 7" or something along those lines. I also thought that there was actually something new for GkNova6

3. Henry's transmissions have nothing to do with GkNova6, don't even talk about that in the GkNova6 thread.

breathing heavily dead.

How could he be dead if he was breathing heavily? Maybe I'm having a complete brain fart here but that just doesn't seem possible.

I don't think there will be a 7th trans. It's been so long.

Sorry about my grammer, im saying maybe the guys who was breathing healvily was tortured.

Also you said that there won't be a 7th tranmission,who knows maybe after the full multiplayer trailer*thats setember 1st*.

No worries dude, it just confused me :lol:

I think the next we'll hear of GK will be IN the game, but who knows!?

BTW The september 1st reveal won't just be a trailer i heard from JD That ti will be an alomoast COMPLETE indepth look at alomast everything in multiplayer so i am expecting like a vid at the offices showing you ALMOAST Everything but i bet they will keep zombies a secret i know they will xD

im just glad that GKNOVA0 and henry have confirmed it's real

due to that email from d1(something)@gknova6.com that appeared on a document from the GKNOVA6 briefcase carbonfiber got.

Two things:

1. How is this related to the topic? This is about Gknova6 transmission 7.

2. If you look closely at the e-mail, the gknova6 address is in a different font, so I'm calling shopped.

BTW The september 1st reveal won't just be a trailer i heard from JD That ti will be an alomoast COMPLETE indepth look at alomast everything in multiplayer so i am expecting like a vid at the offices showing you ALMOAST Everything but i bet they will keep zombies a secret i know they will xD

Im pretty sure i explained this to you before, at least twice.

Here, i copied this from a different thread where i posted this...

So on september 1st there will be an event in LA where various community, and media people meet up and get to play black ops. Before they get to play treyarch will probably explain how some things work and explain some new features. They will reveal some of the perks, killstreaks, and guns. They did the same thing with mw2. The beta will probably be announced here if there is one. They are also allowed to record the gameplay and upload it to the internet for every to see.
  • 4 weeks later...