What are your biggest Nazi Zombies FML moments?

HalfSwiss

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing with some friends on Der riese. i had mg42 and fg42 and speed cola, if those are the right names, and someone opened the pack a punch. i was about 400 away from 5000 and i wanted to get the barracuda, so i ran to rebuild barriers and got taken down by the crawler we had kept around because no one was occupying it

Me and some random people were playing on Der Riese,it was round 27,I was the last one alive with all the perks,I survived the round but when it was round 28 and they came back to life,they kept getting weapons from the box so I went down from the catwalk to try and help them out,a zombie got me from behind so then the zombies were swarming my allies then they just died...

Yesterday the box was in love with me. it was early and we didnt have perks yet but i had the waffe and the ray gun, i had alot of points and instead of doing the smart thing and getting speed cola and juggernog, i ran out and headed to the PaP machine. As im upgrading my Ray gun i only have my waffe and when i get mobbed, the splash damage kilss me. Yay

I was playing Der Riese with myself and one other player. We had about five guns a piece fully upgraded then I made a mistake and I died. That is not the worst of it. So, my teammate survives and I spawn in the beginning of the next round. Ok I have time for one shot at the box. What does it give me? A Kar 98k, cocktails, maybe a monkey? NO, it gives me hand grenades. Like really I haven't even ever seen the box ever do that and when I only have one try....FML