What are your biggest Nazi Zombies FML moments?

HalfSwiss

I was playing D Riese and I was on Round 22. My highest is 28, and I had an amazing team. I had an upgraded Wunderwaffe, a Ray Gun, Juggernog, Speed Cola, and everything was perfect. We got a crawler, so I'm going to upgrade my Ray Gun and buy the two other perks. I put my Ray Gun in the Pack-A-Punch, the jingle starts playing, aaaaand...

Disconnected from Xbox LIVE.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing D Riese and I was on Round 22. My highest is 28, and I had an amazing team. I had an upgraded Wunderwaffe, a Ray Gun, Juggernog, Speed Cola, and everything was perfect. We got a crawler, so I'm going to upgrade my Ray Gun and buy the two other perks. I put my Ray Gun in the Pack-A-Punch, the jingle starts playing, aaaaand...

Disconnected from Xbox LIVE.

haha, that sucks. one time me and two of my friends were on round 29 and we were teliporting. We were at the catwalk, one of my friends were in the teliporter and me and my other friend were on the catwalk ready to jump down to teliport. We got in the teliporter,

aaaaand...

There were to many zombies crowded in the teliporter and it wouldnt teliport when we pressed X.

Was in NDU, 3 other guys. As soon as they could, they opened the "HELP" door. We all went to the box and got weapons, then they all go back to the other room, I stay to defend the HELP room.

About 30 seconds later a zombie kills me from behind, I spin around and watch them all die. They were queuing for the box and ignoring the zombies. :/

so me and 3 others on der riese, upgraded ppsh and browning. i have my good friend, and two random kids who are mystery box whores. so me and my mate were on the catwalk, just chilling and killing, and these two kids yell almost simoultaneously "BOX TIME!!" because they were out of ammo. it was a dog round. they run out with empty guns, die, leave, and mess up my connection. round 34, not even saved :/

Level 24 on Shi No Numa

I have jugg, speed cola, and quick revive

a raygun and PPsh

were chilling in the doctors quarters pickin off zombies no problem and we get insta kill

so my dumb ass self runs outside to try to get some achievement involving a certain amount of knife kills, i get swarmed, die and everyone else dies soon after.

that was over a year ago.

Im still hurt.

It was round 28. We were keeping a crawler alive and buying stuff. Then I decided to mess with the crawler, tbagging it and running around it. Then it killed me just after I had gotten all my perks. I stabbed and killed it out of anger, and the next round started. Wondering where my friends were I realized that they both (there was only 3 of us playing) went to the bathroom. I died. Then seconds later they died and the game ended and my friends got back like WTF? fml.

I was on Der Riese with two friends and a random. I had passed my previous best of 31 and we were waiting for round 32 to begin as we restocked our ammo and pack a punched weapons. Now a few things go wrong in sequence.

1. I pack a punched my 5th weapon, a PPsH and lost my MG-42. A crappy exchange in my opinion.

2. When i do the glitch with a friend to get another weapon the other 12 year old that was singing along to Beauty of Annihilation takes the box not allowing me to get a weapon before the box moves.

3. I lose the PPsH because he revives my friend just to piss us off.

4. Now my friend doesn't have enough money to get Juggernog.

5. The crawler is killed by the 12 year old. He has been doing that the whole game without our consent.

6. My friend without Juggy is killed on the run back.

7. The twelve year old leaves the game.

8. I discover I exchanged my monkeys for molotovs a while back.

9. After some teleporter hopping my other friend is downed.

10. Killed by a crawler I didn't see.

A while back I was playing Nacht Der Untoten on split screen with one of my brother's friends :? And he gets downed on round two. He's begging for me to revive him. So I go along, la dee da, saying the usual "cover me" kind of stuff. He doesn't tell me there's a zombie until it's RIGHT next to me, and then I get downed. :facepalm: I was soooooo embarassed :oops:

i was playing on DR with my friends we're all really good we were on round 26 a personal best at the time for me we all have two upragded guns all have monkey bombs all have 4 perks getting ready for round 27 and wait for it... wait for it... lost connection to psn... fml

Was playing Der Riese Solo and was on wave 29. Had a crawler about and got cocky. Messed around with him a bit running around in circles and what not. Although I had juggernog, it seemed to take me down in one hit :| .

Hahaha, thats happened to me too:-

The One Hit Wonders Thread

My FML moment is being the last alive in any map when your not the host...

Why can't they wait for the next round.

I can always out run the horde, so my survival was not in question, as I remember I was doing quite well on my own.

Pussies lost their perks & guns and s**t themselves.

Regards Snake.

I cant remember exactly what happened coz it was ages back but i was playing SNN split screen at a mates house. We had made a crawler and were on like round 20 something and had been just mucking around on the map for like 20 minutes. I had ray gun and had just got MG42 - my friend also had good weapons. I needed juggernaut coz it was the only perk we hadnt got yet and it was in Comm room? which we hadnt opened. so while he was off doing something else at another point on the map i decided to go and open it... of course because we only had the crawler left, it slipped my mind that two or so zombies would spawn upon unlocking the door. I was just absent mindedly walking down the path when all of a sudden a zombie jumped the fence and sprinted at me and scared the crap out of me, and i cant remembered if i splashed myself with the ray gun (after missing first) or if he double swiped me, but i sat there downed on the floor feeling like a complete idiot. My friend was then like "hang on im coming to help" and somehow also got caught unaware...

we just sat there and stared at the screen for a while :?

Verruckt, about 20,21, somewhere through there. There was 4 of us, and we had pretty good weapons, I was guarding that hallway by the Double Tab machine, a person guarding the windows by the musical toilet, a person guarding the door closest to the staircase on the balcony, and a 4th watching the window on the balcony.

The person guarding the two windows by the showers started to play with the musical toilet, got downed, I turned around, and everyone else was swarmed and died. Cause of the musical toilet.

But I've had some pretty big blunders before to. For some reason I always get seperated from the group on SNN, that and I occasionally tease crawlers.

I was on Shi No Numa on a decent round. I had a Double Barrel and was the last one alive. I'm circling around inside one of the outer buildings thinking I've got not chance. I get to like three zombies left, and I just had to reload and finish them, when all the sudden my character stops moving. I see out of the corner of my eye "Please reconnect controller." I ran out of batteries at the most crucial moment.

A few minutes later I get a message saying "u suk."

So me and three random people were playing Der Riese and we just started and I went down the stairs to protect that window. We each were protecting our own windows when a few zombies came up from behind me because everyone was trying to groan at the paper in the vent. We lost at round 2.............