CUSTOM AMMO

RIZZO RAIN

There may be more that just Full Metal Jacket ammo. in the uncut trailer the Spaz 12 shoots what looks like to be fire out of it and the guy that gets hit with this ammo is on fire after.

There is no proof that i am right on this or that it will it make into multiplayer. but if it makes in I would like to see it take something away like a perk slot, in kind of the same way w@w did with the flamethrower.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea but if it is one do you think that it will or should take away your first perk or something like that?

Why? i doubt it will make it more effective. If youre close range enough to hit them with a shotgun than its not gonna matter whether they blow up in flames afterwards.

itll probably make the spas loose range or accuracy.

We had a load of posts about this ages ago, have a search of the forum but I am sure (EDIT FOUND IT http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=444&hilit=dragons+breath, sorry was only on my phone last night;

Dragons breath is defo single player, possible MP

Incendiary Rounds for shotgun only

we had a clip of a guy using it in real life - awesome

Suspect it would have a blinding effect to a la flashbangs

We had a load of posts about this ages ago, have a search of the forum but I am sure;

Dragons breath is defo single player, possible MP

Incendiary Rounds for shotgun only

we had a clip of a guy using it in real life - awesome

Suspect it would have a blinding effect to a la flashbangs

sorry for the repost :? did not see an old post i will check harder next time.

some types of custom ammo are already mostly confirmed for the MP for example the explosive tipped bolts for the crossbows so i'm pretty sure there is some kind of custom ammo in the MP.

I believe in treyarch and because they have shown they're good a weapon balancing im pretty sure the ammo will have its drawbacks

i think that it would probably be an attachment or something and if you had that then you would be missing out on something better like a grip, or extended mags, or some other things that are going to be new to the game but im sure that treyarch will have a way for balancing it since that is the reason ppl stopped playing mw2 is because of balance problems, just have faith in treyarch

Not meaning to Nit-pick, but many MANY people would take that the wrong way. The Spaz is Semi-Automatic. Not Automatic.

That reminds me of one of my Favorite things in modern warfare 2. In the description of all Semi-Automatic weapons, it says "Shoots one Bullet at a Time" or something to that effect. For people who Don't understand the Term "Semi-Automatic".

Lololol

I can't even imagine how people don't know what Semi-Automatic Means.