BETA SIGN UP found maybe.....i think so...

RIZZO RAIN

I think it will be up and running around the first of September.

Ok so on the back of the poster that we all know of the numbers 208.75.218.28 take you to http://www.gamestop.com/underconstruction .

we all rushed to put in our names and email....and we wait right... but if you look at the source code you can see a spot for user1,2,3,4 and for you to pick the us or the uk a phone number and an AK ZIP and something for you to write a what you want in. if you have firefox you can see the spots for this by turning the css off.

In the code there are some things that are not up yet but marked as notes in the source code that will be made active. The yet to be activated spots are Addr1 and 2 im sure this is for an address with City State spots. gs/landing/codbo/poster/default.aspx should be the new site name for this.

If this is not a Beta sign up what do you think it will be?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it may be a signup...but why is it on gamestop's site? awkward...

yea i aggree why would it be a gamestop site but then why in the codeing do they have the address, phone number, user1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 hidden and can only be viewed in css. like they said about the poster 'everythings there for a reason' , because they wouldnt acidently put that in the codeing, would they its there for a reason.

i really dont know what this is but im going to wait till the 1st september because they might reveal some more clues about the beta

Yeah well if you look at the page source it has this address on it

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd

if you put this into your address bar it brings you to this website which is blank but does give you the choice to open a file or save it, I still havn't found out what programme to use to open it but hopefully someone will.

I've opened it in a code viewer, it's HTML. It seems to just be a help/beginners file, doesn't look like anything of importance.