Zombie power up ideas

Lime dude

Zombie power ups:

ice cold-freezes all zombies for ten seconds

smoke eater-makes all of the zombies blind and they can't see you for fifteen seconds

sticky feet-zombies move at a slower pace for 20 seconds

ammo release-gives you and your teamates unlimited ammo for ten seconds (no need 2 reload)

electric reaction-turns on all electric bariers on for ten seconds

extra extra-doubles your ammo

autimatic semi-turn your semi auto weapon into fully autamatic gun (only for semi auto guns) for 20 seconds

bombs away-get unlimited grenades for ten seconds

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zombie power ups:

ice cold-freezes all zombies for ten seconds

smoke eater-makes all of the zombies blind and they can't see you for fifteen seconds

sticky feet-zombies move at a slower pace for 20 seconds

ammo release-gives you and your teamates unlimited ammo for ten seconds (no need 2 reload)

electric reaction-turns on all electric bariers on for ten seconds

extra extra-doubles your ammo

autimatic semi-turn your semi auto weapon into fully autamatic gun (only for semi auto guns) for 20 seconds

bombs away-get unlimited grenades for ten seconds

Does 'Extra Extra" double your ammo CAPACITY? Or how many bullets your gun can hold?

EXAMPLES :

Ammo capacity for Browning M1919 : 500

*Gets Extra Extra*

Ammo Capacity for Browning M1919 AFTER Extra Extra : 1000.

Bullets in Magazine of Thompson : 30

*Gets Extra Extra*

Bullets in Magazine of Thompson AFTER Extra Extra : 60

Otherwise, they're some pretty good ideas. :)

Umm, the majority of these are more like Power Ups like Insta-Kill and Carpenter rather than "Perks".... Perks are something you buy from the machines, drink and you have until you die. Why would you buy a soda that slows zombies or freezes them? I'm not going to lie, if you're looking for this kind of stuff, go play BioShock. I think you'll enjoy it, as it has plasmids which are all very close to the "Perks" you listed.

If you take the Bomb (Kaboom), pleas, let the zombies explode in their whole, I want to see their insides coming out :D . And, if your teammate dies when you were not fast enough to revive him, he will become a zombie too, like the hunters in Left 4 Dead. That would be better then to just let them respawn out of thin air somewhere in the map. And chainsaws would be nice, as well as a modern version of the wunderwaffe. (But this is just my idea of fun ;D)

Umm, the majority of these are more like Power Ups like Insta-Kill and Carpenter rather than "Perks".... Perks are something you buy from the machines, drink and you have until you die. Why would you buy a soda that slows zombies or freezes them? I'm not going to lie, if you're looking for this kind of stuff, go play BioShock. I think you'll enjoy it, as it has plasmids which are all very close to the "Perks" you listed.

From what I read when I posted I did say power ups and im pretty sure that I didnt say perks, but I might be wrong.

From what I read when I posted I did say power ups and im pretty sure that I didnt say perks, but I might be wrong.

Sorry then man :) from what I saw when I posted it said perks, sorry 'bout that man.

The majority of them are good but i doubt we really need the moderatly slow zombies power up with the full zombie stop power up and vice versa

You could make it so that the full stop is extremely rare to get.

Make the slow down one like only 15 seconds. Maybe you could put it in as say a comedy weapons like throwing tubes of industrial glue at the zombies. They would stick to stuff and it would slow them down. They could even stick to each other. :lol:

Regards Alpha.