A look at Some Black Ops Gear(IMAGES)

Legend

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the xbox controller looks pretty nice bu the gaming mouse looks a mess!

that mouse (forgot the name) it is 100% customizable. the width,length,height,button placement. its a realy awesome thing.

that is the most badass wii thing ever.

and those headphones are better than t.b (i have a pair )

ps: yes carbon, WAW sounds GREAT through a pair of headphones

*edit* the mouse's name is RAT

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the Tritton headset. I think $200 is worth it. I've heard a lot of positivity about Tritton products.

Absolutely! Supposedly Tritton is soon going to be the new leader in professional gaming headsets. Tritton headsets are now as popular as Astro headsets were a few years ago.

However, I am not ready to shell out $200 after I am already spending $150 for the Prestige Edition. Eventually, though, I do plan on getting a nice $120 - $160 Tritton headset after all of the amazing reviews they have been getting.

I do not blame you at all, as some would, for spending $200 for a headset (as I have been criticized many times before for doing so (which I do not regret)). You should be overly satisfied with what you are getting.

They're Trittons, they're not the official headset of MLG for nothing.

Two sounddrivers in each ear, Left Front/Left back, Right front/Right back. TB's have one sounddriver in each ear, making it harder to distinguish the direction of your enemies. I've owned trittons and i personally guarantee you the 200 dollars is more than worth it from a SERIOUS GAMERS stand point.

EDIT: The only bad thing is that those buttons on the back can easily be altered to be mods :/ I bet they'll wind up getting banned from MLG play like those other ones that just came out.

I'm getting the Tritton headset. I think $200 is worth it. I've heard a lot of positivity about Tritton products.

Absolutely! Supposedly Tritton is soon going to be the new leader in professional gaming headsets. Tritton headsets are now as popular as Astro headsets were a few years ago.

However, I am not ready to shell out $200 after I am already spending $150 for the Prestige Edition. Eventually, though, I do plan on getting a nice $120 - $160 Tritton headset after all of the amazing reviews they have been getting.

I do not blame you at all, as some would, for spending $200 for a headset (as I have been criticized many times before for doing so (which I do not regret)). You should be overly satisfied with what you are getting.

Dont get the 130$ Tritton AX 720's. They are great but they only have a speaker in each ear. You can hear footsteps pretty good. But now that i got those i wish that i paid the 40 extra bucks for Tritton AX Pros. AX Pros have better surround sound and some other nice snazzy upgrades. Dont get the 200$ black ops ones, they are just AX Pros with a black ops theme. 30 extra bucks for that theme isn't worth it IMO.