Just discovered something interesting...

joecapps1127

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

customizable tats?! AWESOME FUCKIN IDEA! and that should be for multiplayer and campaign! And campaign should also have just as much customization as multiplayer! THAT WOULD BE BEASTLY!!!

I agree, it would be awesome! They could allow people to upload their own images and use them as tattos, but that might result in some childishly vulgar tattoos :(

Oh, and mind your language please! ;)

This is why we can't have nice things.

Guys, I just saw that:

What do you think 115 or US??

Vietnam era canteen covers had the letter "US" placed on the side. The print on the canteen in the picture is slightly obscured. It wouldn't be too hard to imagine Treyarch doing this on purpose to create buzz for zombies. Example of the canteen below.

I think this pic could possibly be a zombie map

Is it just me or does that look just like Verruckt?

Someone has already said that, and it was pointed out that it was Hue in Vietnam.

Uhm idk but wasnt like nacht der untoten supposedly set in germany but its in like.....uhh dang i forget like a japanese airfield?

sorry if im wrong

It doesn't "ATOUGH" it says "ATOUGI"... WTF???

Is that a lazer on his gun?

They've all gotta go together somehow :/

:o LAZAR CONFIRMED!!!!

FAIL!

dude if somebody puts a laser on a gun its towards the end of the barrel and itt should be black not brass(like bullet casings) so its a spent bullet casing and there is no laser in the game confirmed or unconfirmed

On his drink holders there is writen down 115 and if you look carefully u see an reflection of an zombie head. Right in the MIDDLE of his body. you can see 2 eyes. it is very hard to see. also you see an flying bee, that might have something to do with the story(not much ppl knows of the bee's)

On his drink holders there is writen down 115 and if you look carefully u see an reflection of an zombie head. Right in the MIDDLE of his body. you can see 2 eyes. it is very hard to see. also you see an flying bee, that might have something to do with the story(not much ppl knows of the bee's)

The canteen says "US", it's just faded slightly, it might by Treyarch's work to hint at Zombies.

I can't see the eyes. And his uniform isn't reflective, it's cloth.

And where is the bee? If you mean the thing by his gun, that's a bullet casing.

hey im sorry for posting this here guys (i couldnt find the original post talking about it) but i thought it would be relevant concerning the fact that its talking about scrutinising pics of black ops.

Does anyone remember that picture a while back where everyone was raving that there was a burning zombie on the top of the stairs?? could someone find the pic plz? well i was just looking through some posts and i saw this little picture of a burning zombie >> http://codzombies.forum0.net/dr-picture-analysis-f17/various-pictures-of-der-riese-from-pc-files-t1394.htm

(at the bottom of the page in the bottom right hand corner, from the der riese teleporter images). It just looked extremely similar to the burning man in the pic.

i hope this may help, sorry if doesnt. let me know what you think...