Just discovered something interesting...

joecapps1127

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats weird in this picture I took of him in the reveal trailer his tatoo clearly says TOUGH without any I's or A's in it.

I think this is a big clue/hint from Treyarch that maybe there is something important with his tatoos and that it might lead to the storyline.

WTF!?!?!?!?

I think this pic could possibly be a zombie map

Another thing in this picture is that on his canteen and the pouch to the left of it have "115" written on them. Another thing, someone mentioned a picture of a burning zombie on stairs, this wouldn't happen to be the zombie hidden in the helecopter wreckage on the Teaser Trailer, is it?

Another thing in this picture is that on his canteen and the pouch to the left of it have "115" written on them. Another thing, someone mentioned a picture of a burning zombie on stairs, this wouldn't happen to be the zombie hidden in the helecopter wreckage on the Teaser Trailer, is it?

no this http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=868&start=60

and what zombie hidden in helicopter wreckage? I haven't heard!

no this http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=868&start=60

and what zombie hidden in helicopter wreckage? I haven't heard!

This: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=782

IMO its rediculous

I just discovered something interesting. There were 2 screenshots of the same guy, but I realized there was something different. I suppose this is an error at Treyarch, but tell me if you see what I see...

I also wanted to bring up the fact that on the second picture, his tattoo says "115". I was thinking of posting this in the zombies section since it may be a picture of a Zombie map in the jungle (similar to Shi No Numa) but decided to post it here... Just lemme know if I should move it...

On a side note, I tried to make the pictures come up, but all I got was a small white error box thingy. I did so any help is appreciated - Fixed it! Thanks!

Did anyone else notice that he looks slightly older in the second pic? It might just be him getting dirty idk i just wanted to point that out.

customizable tats?! AWESOME FUCKIN IDEA! and that should be for multiplayer and campaign! And campaign should also have just as much customization as multiplayer! THAT WOULD BE BEASTLY!!!

I agree, it would be awesome! They could allow people to upload their own images and use them as tattos, but that might result in some childishly vulgar tattoos :(

Oh, and mind your language please! ;)

Can you post a picture of that one shot pleas? ;)

Can you post a picture of that one shot pleas? ;)

Someone already did at the top of page 2

He, this might be off-topic or already said/found somewhere else.

It is info on the character shown with the tattoos, probably everyone noticed on his right arm you can read ''FIDELIS''.

something unreadable is written above it, which might be the word ''Semper''. putting these words together makes it ''SEMPER FIDELIS'' which is the motto of the United States Marine Corps, which makes this character a US Marine in the SOG. (this motto is used for a lot of other parties and militaries)

atleast I know this character a bit more ;)

Just came to me....

Maybe this is Treyarch's way of telling us that this is how detailed the level of customization will be. To the point of you can choose the text for the characters tatoos!

Secondly the fact that they have put 115 x 3 times on Franky. I will eat my laptop if this guy is not playable in Z-mode. In fact I think he looks like Dempsey with a beard. :lol:

Let me know what you think.

Regards Snake.