CoD WaW : Nazi Zombies : The Real Story : Nacht Der Untoten

Unknown

Nacht Der Untoten = Night of the undead

Some of this isn't 100% accurate !

In Nacht Der Untoten , you play as a bunch of Russians who have just won a fight against the Nazis . You are all driving away in a car , but it runs out of gas . You all push it forward as you can see a building in a distance .

You leave it at the site ( which is why when you start you see a car outside ) , you go in . You all rested and tried to get rescue planes on the radio but nothing worked . Instead you all set out a rescue signal and pray someone gets it .

Meanwhile outside , a German plane was coming over-head with a shipment of 115 from Shi No Numa . The radition of the 115 must have blew up the engine and sent it crashing to the ground . The 115 then leaked into the ground causing the Germans you killed to come back to life as zombies . They started to attack wave after wave . After MANY rounds , one Russian plane had got the distress call and had landed outside .

All of you ran outside towards the rescue plane , avoiding all the zombies that ran to you . You tried to make it to the plane but the zombies grabbed you all ( exept one ) and killed you . The people in the plane watched in horror and tried to get the last guy on board . But the plane was moving and he couldn't catch up ( then if you play single player a scene shows up at the start . That scene is what happens next ) . The people in the plane then noticed a crashed German plane as they where about to fly off .

The plane can be seen at the start of that scene in solo player . Zombies come charging out of the mist behind it . Explaining that the 115 was in it .

They stopped to investigate and found the 115 on the ground . All the zombies where running after them , so they quickly took a picture of them as they were going back to the plane .

They got away . This is how the Rassians found out about the zombies , and they told America This is how our games story began .

This does seem unlikely but it explains it . Doesn't it ? Reply to tell me . ( This is the most likely explaintion so I think it's correct )

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the crashed plane is American in design, as the building you fight in is from Hard Landing in the single player, and the online map "Airfield". I also think the soldiers are American. I don't know what the zombies are doing in the Pacific Theater, but I'm 90% sure the plane is American.

I think the crashed plane is American in design, as the building you fight in is from Hard Landing in the single player, and the online map "Airfield". I also think the soldiers are American. I don't know what the zombies are doing in the Pacific Theater, but I'm 90% sure the plane is American.

You may be right but remember the zombies are German design not the Japanese design from Shi No Numa .

• 2 weeks later...

its in germany but whos to say if there american too me they are but americans didnt fight in germany

and guy with truck theory theres two trucks so where did thatfarmer go?

A few things:

1) Use punctuation, e.g. .,?'

2) The Americans did fight in Germany, they were a major part of Operations Overlord and Dragoon, which were the landings in France, and then they pushed on into Germany.

3) Where are trucks mentioned?

• 3 months later...

good idea of the story, but the 4 players look like americans, also i think they were flying of germany and the metroite rock landed on the earth which caused a big explosion and you crash landed by a airfield bunker in germany. u make it out and theres a cutscene of you feeling dizzy and on the ground. then theres zombies sprinting towards you, then the 4 guys hold off in the bunker. thats my theory of the story but the main story is in shi no numa. :)