Nazi Zombie Graphics > PS3 vs XBOX360

Anti Earth

I just want to raise an issue that really bothered me...

the huge division of graphics in Nazi zombies, on the platforms of XBOX360 and PS3!

The PS3 graphics were terrible!

All the chalk boards and pictures are extremely blurry, and can hardly be read.

Some are just blatantly impossible

Yet for some reason, the xbox graphics were perfect.

Photos taken from the Xbox360 showed easily legible signs, and discernable pictures / symbols!

It bothers me, as PS3 has statistically 40 times the processing power of a 360.

So why this terrible quality?

The only solution I could ever find, was that the textures were designed for Xbox360, and than just converted into something compatible with the PS3!

So I PRAY TO GOD, that the graphics are much better on the new zombie maps!

Jeez Treyarch, giving me an annerism! :)

... find your opinions, and tell them to me...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think the reason is that they create the game on the Xbox and just port it over to the PS3. Companies need to start making games on both platforms simultaneously. I know this will take more time, money and effort, but the end product will look at lot better. On both system.

I'm always gutted when I see sub-par graphics in games. We have the technology, so why not use it?

It's really fustrating!

Like the Inbuilt - camera in the PS3 software, that arrived with a reeeeally old software update.

Allowed companies to include photo taking features in their games, which would now be compatible

with the PS3!

Imagine if Treyarch would just work that little longer to include a photo feature!

We could take the most awesome photos of exploding limbs!

If no game designers include it, it just wastes a System Update..

the reason is because while the PS3 has much more power, it also takes more money and time to fully use it. i mean, compare GOW3 to Halo 3 and its easy to understand. anyways, multiplatform games almost always look better on the Xbox because it doesn't take as long or as much money to use it to its fullest. its just to bad that gaming companies (Activision, not TreyArch) care so much about money. thats what happened to MW2. god i hope the Map Packs for BO aren't 15 dollars... 10 dollars was a stretch to begin with.

It's sub-HD quality thats why when the main system is xbox 360 they use the full power of the xbox thats why the game looks much better on xbox if they made the game on ps3 first the graphics will look much better and Activision got 3 year deal with microsoft for DLC and other stuff so yeah we know when they have 3 year deal then ps3 graphics will look ugly programmers say that its "hard" to make the game on ps3 first than put it on xbox and pc they are lazy just use the full power of both

I didn't much see the difference when I played on both consoles. It must be your tv or connection. But it did look a little better on 360, not too much though. Atleast it's not like Fallout 3, where it takes a long time to load on PS3 and everything glitches on 360.

okay... stop posting comments about the resolution and quality of the TV and chords...

That's not the issue I have raised...

The graphics on XBOX were much more clarified than they were on PS3.

The settings you have on your PS3 does not change the inequality! :|

(But yes, I use HD on a LED TV).

The reason that Developers create games for the 360 and then port is as follows:

A PS3 has 7 Core proccesors whereas a 360 only has 4, it makes it easier to create the game for the 360 and then covert it up to 7 proccesor power then convet down from the pS3's 7 to 4. It is also makes the creation process a lot faster than if they were to develop a seperate version for each.

Im not sure, but i think that xbox's come with HDMI's automatically.

Nope, as far as I know they do not, I had to purchase one seperately, but that was 3 years ago. And HDMI does create a Ridiculous visual and audio improvement.

It's sub-HD quality thats why when the main system is xbox 360 they use the full power of the xbox thats why the game looks much better on xbox if they made the game on ps3 first the graphics will look much better and Activision got 3 year deal with microsoft for DLC and other stuff so yeah we know when they have 3 year deal then ps3 graphics will look ugly programmers say that its "hard" to make the game on ps3 first than put it on xbox and pc they are lazy just use the full power of both

Yeah, because your qualified to do what they do and you just know how it is don't you?

Oh and one more thing, try using Punctuation.

.,'!?;:-

• 2 weeks later...

No No No

War against Treyarch Cheapness! >:|

But the processor explanations have really solved this, thanks everybody! :D

It's like having 2 glasses of water, with the intention that both be filled to the brim.

But one is very big, and the other quite small.

The small one will be very easily filled to the brim, reaching it''s objective *yey*, but it won't quench much thirst.

The big one is very hard to fill, but solves a mighty thirst when it does reach it;s objective.

In this case, the small glass of the XBOX was filled with satisfaction

but the large glass of the PS3 was left half empty :(

No No No

It's like having 2 glasses of water, with the intention that both be filled to the brim.

The small one will be very easily filled to the brim, reaching it''s objective *yey*, but it won't quench much thirst.

The big one is very hard to fill, but solves a mighty thirst when it does reach it;s objective.

WOW i would give you [brains] for that awesome explanation but i cant right now and ya i know what you mean it sucks that they leave the ps3 with crap graphics i e look at god of war its like playing a movie but they said they haven't even come half way to using the ps3's full potential for graphics and that's just insane! That's why Sony's system last 10+ years I'm not trying to start a console war I'm just saying hey company's need to stop showing how much they don't care about there ps3 fans. sadface :(

No No No

WOW i would give you [brains] for that awesome explanation but i cant right now and ya i know what you mean it sucks that they leave the ps3 with crap graphics i e look at god of war its like playing a movie but they said they haven't even come half way to using the ps3's full potential for graphics and that's just insane! That's why Sony's system last 10+ years I'm not trying to start a console war I'm just saying hey company's need to stop showing how much they don't care about there ps3 fans. sadface :(

Turning this thread into a fanboy one. Stop before they lock it.